PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Crazy deadline trades continue: Miami RB Jay Ajayi to PHI for a 4th rnd pick!

Tommy, You think Eagles and Seahawks are the class of the NFC? I still think Atlanta could be dangerous.

Yeah, I do think it will be Eagles and Seahawks in the NFC title game. Atlanta is still shell-shocked from their super bowl choke.

But wow, the eagles are going to wear down defenses with Blount and Ajayi.

Predicted trade for Landry last night.

Lolphins there next best RB has 32 yards rushing on the season.

Not only that, he was also their only RB with over 2.7 yards per carry.

Ajayi had 3.4 yards per carry without a single touchdown and he has fumbling problems. A 4th round pick for him seems reasonable. I don't think Blount is going anywhere, this is more a replacement for Smallwood who's proven himself disappointing as a passing down back while Ajayi can catch and pass protect. Eagles had three 4th rounders.

Dolphins are easily doing this cause they know it'll be a Pats-Eagles Super Bowl. No other explanation for it.

I was thinking miami may have done this just to screw us...

A 4th for the only guy on their roster capable (even if inconsistently) of putting their offense on his shoulders and winning them games? Dolphins gave up real fast.

Ajayi wasn't the part of that offense that was broken. His numbers may be down, but that's because they have no QB. Doesn't make sense, but screw it. Might as well get rid of Wake and Suh while you're at it. Stoopid Fish!

Of course they did it to screw us. They can do nothing so they ship off good players to top n.f.c. teams..lol

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back