PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cowboys will play in front of fans in stadium in 2020, encased in Pods..

Status
Not open for further replies.

doctahwhodat

On the Roster
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Jerry Jones: Cowboys will play in front of fans in 2020, will possibly use 'pod' formula at AT&T Stadium

Interesting concept. Given the reduced capacity, the individual fans actually have more space and could in theory be encased in Pod-like mini enclosures protecting from the virus.

With the additional space the Pod could be designed with a little comfort space if done properly. They could be like mini man caves within the stadium.

Cowboy Up.

tenor.gif

I at least want to see what this looks like.

Jimmy Jones knows how to make a buck.

Jimmy Jones knows how to make a buck.
yes, perhaps if designed properly the mini Pod could become a comfortable one person apartment, and he makes up for the loss of Game Day seat revenue via a monthly rent. Cable could be easily ported in as well.

The Stadium could convert it's general purpose to more of a community based purpose, but geared around fans of the team.

Other areas of the stadium would be converted into various small grocery store section, social distance walking area, by appointment only medical clinic. etc

they will have room for their own bbq grills

This is stupid.

Go Jerry!

"...it comes down to a simple choice...get busy living, or get busy dying..."

-- Andy Dufresne--

yes, perhaps if designed properly the mini Pod could become a comfortable one person apartment, and he makes up for the loss of Game Day seat revenue via a monthly rent. Cable could be easily ported in as well.

The Stadium could convert it's general purpose to more of a community based purpose, but geared around fans of the team.

Other areas of the stadium would be converted into various small grocery store section, social distance walking area, by appointment only medical clinic. etc
Thats what I call progressive.

Pods are stupid. How about simply filling every other seat, and every other row?

Unbelievable.

I don't know if there is anything stupider in a pandemic than listening to billionaires try and convince people that the way to not let Covid win is by going to sporting events.

Hope all this free trade and travel with the Far East was worth it. Fcking ridiculous.

Peanut gallery seems extra triggered today

I don't know if there is anything stupider in a pandemic than listening to billionaires try and convince people that the way to not let Covid win is by going to sporting events.

shrug.gif

In a nation of sports fanatics, such as the U.S., your post is one example.

Meanwhile, the guy setting up the pod didn’t know he had covid until the Tuesday after the game you just watched.

Meanwhile, the guy setting up the pod didn’t know he had covid until the Tuesday after the game you just watched.
I’m not sure what this is supposed to mean. Surface transmission is exceedingly rare so whoever set up the pod shouldn’t matter. Asymptomatic transmission is quite rare as well, so if he didn’t know he had it...

Not saying that things shouldn’t be taken seriously, but we shouldn’t live in crippling fear either, y’know?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots