PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Covid Tests Positive for Jete

I don't like this. They might get better. They use practice to perfect the art of sucking(but fumbles take work). I'm hoping it is a false positive and they can get the all clear to go back to doing what they do.

All part of the NYFL's plan to get the Jete Trevor Lawrence. Shameful!

All part of the NYFL's plan to get the Jete Trevor Lawrence. Shameful!
I don’t think the NFL needs to have a plan for them to secure Lawrence. That might legitimately be one of the worst football teams I have ever seen.

First read thread title as "Jeter," and I thought, eh, what's one more to the list?

Lawrence can give up any hopes of being a good NFL QB if he lands with the Jets. They will ruin him.

Lawrence can give up any hopes of being a good NFL QB if he lands with the Jets. They will ruin him.

He still has a year of college eligibility left, so if the Jete get the 1st pick, he should stay at Clemson...

He still has a year of college eligibility left, so if the Jete get the 1st pick, he should stay at Clemson...

It's that or suicide by Jet. Just stay in school!

General question. When does he have to declare? Before or after draft order (end of season) is decided?

General question. When does he have to declare? Before or after draft order (end of season) is decided?

Pretty sure it's after the regular season...

Out of the bottom 5 teams, the only team I'd want to play for if I'm Lawrence is NYG

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back