PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Covid Tests Positive for Jete

Now this is the definition of pathetic.

The first time the words "positive" and "Jets" could be used in the same sentence this year, it refers to a disease test. What a franchise!

He's not a senior.
No problem, the Jete will just suck for two straight years.

They've been doing it for over 50 already, they've got lots of practice.

Maybe Lawrence should be getting his Canadian work permits in order.

"we might lose"...gee whiz golly gee JetFan, whatever gave you THAT idea?

<low hanging fruit joke>We know it wasn't a receiver cause they can't catch anything
I can’t believe they have Berrios and Hogan starting, hell I think I saw David Patten out there

I can’t believe they have Berrios and Hogan starting, hell I think I saw David Patten out there

And PatsFans' forum thinks our wide receivers suck!!! The Jets are starting our castoffs.

This is brilliant! Once COVID-19 catches the Jete virus, it won't be able to defeat anything.

A false positive for the Jete makes sense...it’s the only way to fail a Covid test

A false positive for the Jete makes sense...it’s the only way to fail a Covid test
So... to follow up on my last post, the Jete can even pass a Covid test. It's like the gift that keeps on giving.

Oh, the covid test isn't cheap right now. I will say it depends on where you get it. Often, Klenix tries to win money on these tests and raise the price on them, so not everyone can afford to buy a covid test. Recently a friend of mine got very sick. According to him, he could not afford to buy a test and pay for medicines at the same time, as well as pay money for an apartment. After surfing the internet a bit, we started looking for tests for covid. Fortunately, we recently found one site where you can take the covid test. It turned out that he had it, thanks to this site for the help Saliva Drug Test (Rapid Kits) | Confirm BioSciences

Last edited:

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back