PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Coverage of Peyton's 51 & Media in general.

re: Coverage of Peyton's 51 & Media in general.

When was the last time your Donkeys won, without the illegal payments to get around the salary cap that is? Oh yeah...

Long time! Way before the Brady tuck game and the spying on other teams!

peyton bashing is getting old.

everybody knows his place. he is a top 5 all time. media acknowledge him as a top 5 all tme, maybe top 3, but not many pimps him to be the GOAT. everybody knows he has a problem in cold weather, and problems delivering in a clutch situation. it's a known fact.

just move on. he is one of the greatest player i've ever seen. just not better than the GOAT brady. that's all.

My issue isn't with Manning, I have a ton of respect for him, my issue is with the media stroking him. TFB throws 50tds and he and BB are jerks for "running up the score", Pryton throws 49 or 51tds and he's 'an artist creating a masterpiece on the field', please, I'm sick of it.

Long time! Way before the Brady tuck game and the spying on other teams!

Wow, are things that bad on donkey country that you feel the need to troll other boards?

The tuck rule was an NFL rule that was correctly applied at the time, yeah, I always hate it when the league actually applies it's own rules:rolleyes:

As far as spying, this just proves you're nothing more than a troll. The pats got the exact same info that was available to them from other pats of the stadium, it didnt change anything, paying people money on the side to get around the salary cap, that chages quite a bit.

What are you doing here, don't you have some Rocky Mountain oysters you should be eating?

Wow, are things that bad on donkey country that you feel the need to troll other boards?

The tuck rule was an NFL rule that was correctly applied at the time, yeah, I always hate it when the league actually applies it's own rules:rolleyes:

As far as spying, this just proves you're nothing more than a troll. The pats got the exact same info that was available to them from other pats of the stadium, it didnt change anything, paying people money on the side to get around the salary cap, that chages quite a bit.

What are you doing here, don't you have some Rocky Mountain oysters you should be eating?
been on Pats fans since 2006! gets pretty boring when the Troll card is used. Didn't the pats get fined for spying?

been on Pats fans since 2006! gets pretty boring when the Troll card is used. Didn't the pats get fined for spying?

HA HA look at you. If you are a well informed fan you will know the difference between actual "spying" vs a "breaking the rule by taping a few feet away from the media line". Not that it matters for haters, but guess what, we don't give a ***** either way over here...

since you say you are here from 2006 on wards, that makes you what.. a resident troll perhaps :confused:

Why can't Brady and Manning just both be considered two of the best to play the game, and let the media stupidly hype up the story of the day as we know they always will?

Tom's won 3 Super Bowls and has been far more clutch in the playoffs. Peyton's won 1 Super Bowl and has been a regular season star who doesn't usually show up in the postseason.

Who would you rather have over the course of a career? Brady, absolutely. Why let the media attention cause you (not calling anyone in particular out) to just trash everything Manning does?

I always respected Peyton when he was destroying the Broncos, and I always found him to be kind of likable. Obviously, I didn't have a dog in the Pats-Colts fights at the time. Anytime a QB of that talent level gets adopted by your team, you're going to become a huge fan of his, so now I appreciate Peyton more than ever after dealing with Kyle Orton and the Tebows of the world...the whole Brady-Manning rivalry, as played out by the fans, is always puzzling to me. He's one of the best to ever play the game, as is Brady, and while I thought Rodgers had potential to join them, it's pretty clear that they're in a league of their own compared to the QBs of the 2000s on.

Take solace in the fact that the reason the Patriots are often portrayed as the "bad guys" or the media tends to favor Manning over Brady (which, honestly...when you're a fan it's hard to tell, but 2007 was ridiculous), is because the Patriots have been the symbol of success since 2001. Other teams haven't.

If I were a Pats fan, I'd embrace it, say congrats to Peyton, he earned it, but that we're still better than you. And then I'd let the games play out in February, because what ALWAYS happens is what you least expect in the NFL. Except for Tony Romo in a clutch situation.

But I'm just a Broncos fan, so that probably means I'm only here to troll and rub it in that we're setting meaningless passing records that will be broken within 5 years. ;)

Merry Christmas all.

Take solace in the fact that the reason the Patriots are often portrayed as the "bad guys" or the media tends to favor Manning over Brady (which, honestly...when you're a fan it's hard to tell, but 2007 was ridiculous), is because the Patriots have been the symbol of success since 2001. Other teams haven't.

Merry Christmas all.

C'mon, Manning & the Colts had quite a lot of success before 07.

Merry Christmas!

OT-Coverage of Peyton's 51 & Media in general.

Yep, you are troll. Didn't spy ace. We can prove it wrong in several instances.

Yep, you are troll. Didn't spy ace. We can prove it wrong in several instances.

Did the Patriots get fined and lose a draft pick for illegally Videotaping / spying on the Jets and possibly the rams? Ace! Prove it wrong! If you can prove it wrong why the fines? Ace!

and a HUGE Happy Holidays out to our good friend and Pats media maven, Tom E Curran.

It is official...YOU are our spokesman, Tom..er..Prentice..uh..whomever ....do not ever stop exposing the frauds in our sports media here in southern New England and PLEASE...more tweets...hilarity always ensues ...

OT-Coverage of Peyton's 51 & Media in general.

Did the Patriots get fined and lose a draft pick for illegally Videotaping / spying on the Jets and possibly the rams? Ace! Prove it wrong! If you can prove it wrong why the fines? Ace!

Accused of spying St. Louis red zone practices for the SB. St. Louis went 1/1 in the red zone. Yeah we cheated. 2003 and 2004 SB's. we never played Carolina in the regular season, so how did we video/ spy on them?? Can't remember if we played the eagles the same year we beat them in the SB. I don't think we did, so how did we had tape on them???

What we got stuck on was from not taking video on that little box on the sideline. And the memo wasn't sent out until 2006 or 2007 (can't remember which year). Now I just proved how we didn't spy because we didn't face the teams that same season or they had success on what we were accused for, ace! Secondly, the memo was sent After the success of winning the SB's.

Now, since you are a bronco fan, I am sure you know all the facts on your little mishap.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/article...pygate-punishing-success-and-promoting-parity

Also read that ^^^^^^^ it is a darn good read.

Why does this idiot have over 500+ posts on a Patriots forum when he's a Broncos fan? I can't stop laughing at how pathetic that is.

Moreover, it's CHRISTMAS DAY and he's still posting on here. Get a life.

Broncos fans never cease to dumbfound me with their sheer stupidity.

Last edited by a moderator:

Manning is going to retire a Colt.

Welker is going to retire a Patriot.

You're entire team is just a mercenary squad with no soul.

It's just hilarious. Bronco fans are just pitifully hilarious. You're barely even Denver now. You're just "Peyton's new team." After next season, he'll retire and you'll be back in the basement of the AFC for the next 20 years. I hope three seasons of decisively beating the Raiders with Indy's stat-compiler was worth it.

I agree ! Broncos had a salary cap violation and were punished accordingly?

No they were not punished accordingly, at all.

Pat Bowlen, HorseMouth Elway & HorseFace Manning - that's your Holy Trinity of Integrity.
Absolutely pathetic, just like the rest of you jackoff donkey lovers. Piss off.

lots of respect for Peyton breaking the record with a game to go is pretty amazing IMO but his not getting as much coverage as he should be because in this era of football Brees. Brady, Rodgers luck and Matthews are all one WR away from breaking this record next year

No they were not punished accordingly, at all.

Pat Bowlen, HorseMouth Elway & HorseFace Manning - that's your Holy Trinity of Integrity.
Absolutely pathetic, just like the rest of you jackoff donkey lovers. Piss off.

And I thought the Raider fans were the mean ones! In 3 posts i've been called stupid, an idiot bronco fan and a jackoff donkey lover. Stay classy guys!
Horsemouth and Horseface? Real original.

Would be nice to get through a day without a thread of self-conscious Peyton-bashing. Anything this guy does, we have to have 100 threads about how when Brady did it, it was much more impressive/difficult/cooler, whatever. The funny part is it is often in the context of Peyton getting too much attention.

Nothing self conscious about it. I have a great deal of fun bashing media darling and royal choke Peyton Manning and do so on a regular basis.
He's the King of ArenaBall and I tip my cap to him. :D

TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
Back