PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Could visting teams "set up" the Pats now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TedyB54

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Ok, follow me on this one:

Now that the Patriots have been nationally crucified because of "Camera Gate", could some team try to bury them completely with a "set up" in the visiting team's locker room?

For example, Mangini the Rat Fink and his crew are still due to visit Gillette. What if once they arrive, one of the players takes a digital recording device, turns it on and puts it in one of the lockers.

The teams go play, the Jets get creamed as expected and then, back in the locker room WITH the media present for post-game interviews, the same player walks over to the locker, pulls out the "hidden" recorder and in a loud voices says "What the HELL is THIS?!?!?!"

The media then turn and focus all their cameras on the player as he presses the "PLAY" button, and there, for all to hear are the Jets discussing their game plan from earlier.

With BB's current credibility rating of -20 outside of New England, how could the Pats possibly defend themselves from something like this?

Frightening, isn't it?

Kraft is a rich man. He has ways of making people disappear.

Wow, a little paranoid aren't we?

Now that the Patriots have been nationally crucified because of "Camera Gate", could some team try to bury them completely with a "set up" in the visiting team's locker room?

For example, Mangini the Rat Fink and his crew are still due to visit Gillette. What if once they arrive, one of the players takes a digital recording device, turns it on and puts it in one of the lockers.

The teams go play, the Jets get creamed as expected and then, back in the locker room WITH the media present for post-game interviews, the same player walks over to the locker, pulls out the "hidden" recorder and in a loud voices says "What the HELL is THIS?!?!?!"

The media then turn and focus all their cameras on the player as he presses the "PLAY" button, and there, for all to hear are the Jets discussing their game plan from earlier.

With BB's current credibility rating of -20 outside of New England, how could the Pats possibly defend themselves from something like this?

Frightening, isn't it?
have you heard of dna and finger prints???

Wow, a little paranoid aren't we?

With the level of hatred for all things Patriots displayed this week, plus the numerous players and coaches coming out of the woodwork from teams we beat over the years saying "So, that's how they beat us"......yea, I AM paranoid.

It's obvious the rest of the NFL would like nothing better than to see BB and the Pat's crash and burn. Therefore, I wouldn't put anything past any of them if they tried to make it happen.

Unfortunately for the Pats, they're in a position right now where anyone who wanted to do it could get away with it.

Frightening, isn't it?

Thats actually how Karl Rove won the first election in Texas he worked on. Planting a bug device in his own office.

Yea, I have. However, I'm not sure how those would apply here.
its simple if pats are falsely accused they find out who touched it, got it?

Frightening, isn't it?

You watch too many movies.

Haha I'll add:

What if the other team gets caught planting said evidence? Then what happens?

The NFL cancels season? Interesting.

If we were falsely accused, we would come out swinging in defense of ourselves.

Come on guys, stop giving them idea. People outside of New England are not that savvy!

Actually it would be pretty funny if one of the newspapers published a cutout videocamera and all the fans aimed them at the Jets bench pretending to tape it................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye