PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Could Pats acquire AJ Green

Status
Not open for further replies.
agreed but I think some players we have known for their run blocking abilities have struggled to get back to that level so far this season...

So far...Mason hasn't been as consistently dominant as previous years. And with varying degrees of injuries along the rest of the starting line...it's made it challenging to get good rushing yards from a player like Sony.

There’s no difference but scenery between Cincinnati and Cleaveland. Both are inhabited by Lake Erie creatures that climbed out of that dead fish wasteland

Let’s see what Harry can do.

Well, I'd say let's first check if he has any lawsuits pending or written/posted questionable electronic messages.
Just sayin...:)

Last edited:
There’s no difference but scenery between Cincinnati and Cleaveland. Both are inhabited by Lake Erie creatures that climbed out of that dead fish wasteland

Cincinnati isn't anywhere near Lake Erie...

If Watson can be just somewhat near his old self and Jules, Gordon, Dorsett, White and Burkhead stay healthy (certainly some IFs there), any cap space would be best spent on OL. That list is certainly not a poor target environment. What is a poor target environment is when Brady is having to throw the ball sooner than he wants because he's about to get sacked and/or too often when we run the end result is 2nd and 9 or 3rd and 8.
Also, Myers and Harry, if he gets healthy, could be a little bit of a force multiplier too if they take to the offense.
This is not to say this is the world beater target rich environment(it was with AB), however and IMHO, with potentially one of the best D's of the BB era this O is definitely more than sufficiently complimentary. I'm of the mind that the best chance to win the SB is a great D and a good O which, seemingly(though still TBD), is what we have right now.

AB is 31 and everyone agrees he transformed our offense. At 32 AJ Green is old-hat?

We should try and get him, and when we bring AB back, our offense will look decent with AB, Gordon, AJ Green and Edelman

What color is the sky in your world?

Washed up Bum.

Isn’t the cap crap anyways?

Cap mismanagement created the crap known as the 2019 Miami Dolphins, so yes, in a way.

No, Tom Curran says Brady is heartbroken will not allow it.
Brady isn't the forlorn star of a rom com, even if the media thinks he is Rene Zellweger crossed with Jennifer Aniston.

It is comical how "disappointed" gets turned into dejected by guys like Curran. The GOAT has won six Super Bowls without "What can Brown do for you?" I think Tommy will cope.

It is comical how "disappointed" gets turned into dejected by guys like Curran. The GOAT has won six Super Bowls without "What can Brown do for you?" I think Tommy will cope.
I’m generally a fan of Curran, but I question what Brady’s exact words were, not to mention whether or not the story is even true in the first place. After all, it was Curran who reported that Brady’s career might be in jeopardy and that set off a possible doomsday scenario for a lot of us.

Ultimately, I don’t really care if Belichick or Brady were on board with it or not. They’re all professionals who have had decades of experience working together, so I think that it’s safe to assume that they’ve all had to make some compromises along the way.

I’m generally a fan of Curran, but I question what Brady’s exact words were, not to mention whether or not the story is even true in the first place. After all, it was Curran who reported that Brady’s career might be in jeopardy and that set off a possible doomsday scenario for a lot of us.

Ultimately, I don’t really care if Belichick or Brady were on board with it or not. They’re all professionals who have had decades of experience working together, so I think that it’s safe to assume that they’ve all had to make some compromises along the way.
As long as Antonio Brown isn't Yoko Ono, then it is all water under the bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes