PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congratulations Pittsburgh Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I DO think they were a little foolish by getting caught after they were already warned." I'd say they were idiotic/arrogant/moronic, but foolish works too.

"Does anyone in their right mind believe that every other team in the league WASN'T juicing back then? This isn't pony league. This is PRO football, and these players, coaches, owners, gms, ect. are in the BUSINESS of winning games.....at ANY cost." I don't know how many other players were or weren't on the sauce from other teams, but the bottom line is as you pointed out, it's a business, you as a player are not out there for grins and giggles, you are out there making a living, so whatever you have to do to get an advantage as long as you don't get caught.

"As far as MOST people are concerned, all of this will be forgotten years from now anyway." I'm not sure about that; IMO fans of other teams will always view the Patriots as cheaters, it is what it is as BB likes to say. They got caught and now they are painted with a broad brush forever............

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft