PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congrats Tom Brady (It's a boy!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Congrats Tom Brady

Is this some kind of joke? I haven't heard anything about this.

Congratulations to Tom and Gisele...

Saw the same "breaking news." If true, congrats to Tom and his wife!

aha! That's the turning point we were looking for.;)

Good, he's not going to miss a game now!!!!

Sign That Kid to a Contract That What I Say

Congrats to Tom and Giselle

Last edited:

Luca Brasi would be proud. Their first child, is a Masculine child.

That is great news! Congrats to Tom and his lovely wife! :popcorn:

Now we know why his mind wasn't in the game. Congrats to Brady and Gisele.

Congrats, Tom! Now get your head into this weekend's game. Dedicate the game to your son if you have to! :mad::D

Yeah, that's it. So his head was in the game in the first half, but at halftime he realized his wife was having a kid and his head turned to mush. Now, it all makes sense.

Yeah, that's it. So his head was in the game in the first half, but at halftime he realized his wife was having a kid and his head turned to mush. Now, it all makes sense.

I am entitled to my opinion. My assessment of that game is that there was something amiss about Brady. I have watched him play his entire career.

I was wondering when this was going to happen...I knew she was due in December. Yay, Tom and Giselle! Congratulations!

Like most women she's been pregnant for 9 months now. She delivered like a pro on his day off. She was out shopping in Newton with her mom and sister over the weekend while her husband was on an out of town business trip like a lot of driven spouses who have important jobs they also love and that matter to and fulfill them...

His mind and his heart was in the game as it always is. Some of his teamates, pretty apparently not so much. Why so many here are so reluctant to question the other work ethic and level of effort and mentality of the 52 other guys he goes on these business trips with and focus on attempting to blame him given his consistent production history here floors me.

That you are compelled to preface congratulating him with a backhanded slap as a means of patting yourself on the back for believing you've got it all figured out is just pathetic. I think the only thing some of you are less knowledgable about than x's and o's is life in the real world.

Like most women she's been pregnant for 9 months now. She delivered like a pro on his day off. She was out shopping in Newton with her mom and sister over the weekend while her husband was on an out of town business trip like a lot of driven spouses who have important jobs they also love and that matter to and fulfill them...

His mind and his heart was in the game as it always is. Some of his teamates, pretty apparently not so much. Why so many here are so reluctant to question the other work ethic and level of effort and mentality of the 52 other guys he goes on these business trips with and focus on attempting to blame him given his consistent production history here floors me.

That you are compelled to preface congratulating him with a backhanded slap as a means of patting yourself on the back for believing you've got it all figured out is just pathetic. I think the only thing some of you are less knowledgable about than x's and o's is life in the real world.

Amen to that.

As for TFB: what a stud -- two women, two sons.

Amen to that.

As for TFB: what a stud -- two women, two sons.

I'm anxious for the photos. If this one has the cleft chin we may have to gear up for a QB controversey in about 2030...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back