PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congrats Tom Brady (It's a boy!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Brady's Rocky Moment

My guess, this is what has been on Brady's mind lately. Expect to see the old Brady back this weekend and from here on out.

Congrats to Tom and Gisele. Well on their way to starting their own team. :D

My guess, this is what has been on Brady's mind lately. Expect to see the old Brady back this weekend and from here on out.

That's what I hope, but I fear that Brady will be spending a LOT of time with his baby and might lose a LOT of sleep. I could see Brady have a bad game or 2 in the remaining 4 games.

That's what I hope, but I fear that Brady will be spending a LOT of time with his baby and might lose a LOT of sleep. I could see Brady have a bad game or 2 in the remaining 4 games.

I'm sure Gisele and her millions have a few nannies. At least for me the time leading up to the birth was more stressful than right after.

Good grief they had a baby, not some horrible monster. If Brady has a bad game it has nothing to do with a baby. Babies can also help your life.

Congratulations to the Brady's. Hopefully in another 21 years Tom's son will take up his role as New England's star quarterback. :cool:

Congrats! Now DELIVER Some TDs.

Great news for Tom and wife. Congrats!

I don't know if any players will be visiting but the he might not want to let Maroney hold the baby.:D

Or Slater. The baby would probably blow him up with a big hit. :rolleyes:

Good grief they had a baby, not some horrible monster. If Brady has a bad game it has nothing to do with a baby. Babies can also help your life.

This guy gets it. lol

Hopefully the kid gets a 'tight" name ... a very tight name in case he makes it to the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back