PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congrats to Brian Flores

Status
Not open for further replies.

MainePatsFan26

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Today was a bitter pill to swallow. But congrats to Brian Flores for coaching the Dolphins to a great second half of the year.

That squad played with Patriots grit. The Patriots, on the other hand, look like they need to stop pouting. Hopefully we haven't seen the end of Bill's effectiveness as a motivator, as this team played entitled and lazy for long stretches this year.

Flores is a very good coach

Complimenti...bravo

How about Flores GFH. Nice vests, really carving out your own identity. Enjoy 6-10 next year.

It’s too bad we didn’t make him an appreciation thread before he left :(

They threw out every trick play and didn’t hide anything because they’re not a playoff team. This was their Super Bowl but he coached well. Congrats

Today was a bitter pill to swallow. But congrats to Brian Flores for coaching the Dolphins to a great second half of the year.

That squad played with Patriots grit. The Patriots, on the other hand, look like they need to stop pouting. Hopefully we haven't seen the end of Bill's effectiveness as a motivator, as this team played entitled and lazy for long stretches this year.
**** flores

Feel like he’s gonna be a huge pain in the ass twice a year every year. Despite that, I hope he’s successful. He was a good coach in NE who was very professional, his team really played well down the stretch despite his GM/ownership seemingly wanting them to just tank with how they gutted the team, and ultimately having a strong division rival will make the Pats better in the long run.

If Buffalo can maintain their success from this year too then the division may actually become a power. At least the Jets will stay at the bottom where they belong.

For a team that everyone claimed was tanking and had a chance to go 0-16 Flores really got them to play about as well as they possibly could this year. He seems to be a good motivator.

I absolutely will not congratulate the enemy. 12-4 is a still better than 5-11.

I absolutely will not congratulate the enemy. 12-4 is a still better than 5-11.
Even Belichick compliments players and teams after they play. A tip of the cap for a former student making his mark seems fair, especially with Flores doing everything the right way (i.e. no intrigue surrounding his departure).

Feel like he’s gonna be a huge pain in the ass twice a year every year. Despite that, I hope he’s successful. He was a good coach in NE who was very professional, his team really played well down the stretch despite his GM/ownership seemingly wanting them to just tank with how they gutted the team, and ultimately having a strong division rival will make the Pats better in the long run.

If Buffalo can maintain their success from this year too then the division may actually become a power. At least the Jets will stay at the bottom where they belong.

Last 8 reg season games...

Jets: 6-2
Bills: 4-4
Fins: 4-4
Pats: 4-4

Was Flores the mastermind all along?

Lmao Brian was our DC last year when we won the SB and was on our staff for 15 years.

Why am I supposed to be forced to be as miserable of a person as you are?

F him
He is the enemy now and I don’t congratulate the enemy. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results