PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congrats--Seahawks

Status
Not open for further replies.
PATSNUTme said:
If you feel that he is stalking or harrassing you, PM Ian and ask him to do something about it.

My question remains. Why do you use the terms Patsy and Paties when you post here when you know that trolls and other teams sites refer to the Patriots that way, and it's not in a good way either?

cuz, I don't care what the trolls think or say....They hold no signifigance, to me!!!!If its sounds bashing then I go after them....I feel that the Bronco's went alittle overboard here, so I did what I could to them doinks!!!! LOL I try not to take things so seriously...there are alot of Internet bulleys out there, and you can usually spot them out real quick!!!! :p

Last edited:
OK. I give up.

PATSNUTme said:
OK. I give up.

LOL----There really isn't anything to give up!!!! I don't come on here to bury anyone into the ground...well maybe them Donkeys!!!! LOL

Any more questions and we need to start a game of scrabble soon!!! LOL :p

I really try not to be Poopy towards anyone, even if I think what they say is stupid sometimes... ;)

PATSNUTme said:
He is a JEST fan. And, he does have a point as much as I don't want to admit it.

You are a Patriots fan. Are you feeling the same joy as when the Patriots make it to the SB, as when the Seahawk made it?

Hell, when the Bills made to the SB 4X, I wanted them to win because I knew someone on their staff. Did I feel the same way as if the Patriots made it? NO! If they would have won, would I have felt the real joy inside as if the Patriots had won it? NO!

It's Ok to like other teams, but I just don't know how you can be a real fan of two different teams. She can be whatever she wants to be, but don't expect many of us to understand it.

I wouldn't even bother to understand it.

Bill's Girl and I have already crossed that bridge a few times with her before. SHPC's problem is that she Can't Understand Normal Thinking......;)

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Shhhh.....

b a t h t u b
g i n

Sometimes it's amazing how stupid I am.

HugeCrushOnBB said:

Bill's Girl and I have already crossed that bridge a few times with her before. SHPC's problem is that she Can't Understand Normal Thinking......;)

OMG--ITS ALIVE!!!! Your actually on a Seahawk Thread commenting on my thinking????
Shut your trap!!! Your slanderous remarks towards me only indicates that you have nothing better to do....
Go play w/your self and stop hijacking other peoples threads to insult people!!!! GROW The F'UP!!!

Alot of people on here know you spout chidt out for not reason then to start trouble!!

Last edited:
..ever notice how problems just follows this seahawks fan??

I have a suggestion! Move to Las Vegas.....you can be a fan of every team there.

Garbanza said:

I have a suggestion! Move to Las Vegas.....you can be a fan of every team there.

Gee, Garb,----You Answered your own question here? I SEE YOU AS THE PROBLEM FOLLOWING ME IN ALL MY THREADS!!!!...Why is that, Garb?

Ever notice that you directly comment after each post Deadhead does???? I think everyone needs to go look up all your posts that you reply on that are directed at me along with deadhead!!!!
You both have serious issues, to come on threads to just taunt me!!!!

Is there more to just sleeping with a Jetfan than I originally thought, Garb? Hows he doing lately? Since you live at Jetnation and Jetinsiders thats pretty much all anyone can expect from you.... Just the narrow arce remarks from a PatsgoneJetFan!!! All those away sleepovers are doing you NO justice!!!!

I know it was you or deadhead that illegally signed me up at the site!! Using my name and private info on there....You guys are sick in the head!!
I like the fact that you hold more posts than any other Jet fan there, besides all the moderators!!!! You need to stop this immature crap---Your no Lady at all!!! Jealousy is looking very Ugly on you Theresa!!!

Last edited:
Garbanza said:

For you to post anything about Vegas---tells me your really missing Jetman more than you know!!!

He told me you always had a thing for him....And what better way then trashing me and Jon anychance you get!!!

PURE ARCE JEALOUSY!!!! STOP THIS CRAP YOUR FEEDING ON THREADS GARBOZO!!!!

Last edited:
Garbanza said:

I was thinking the same thing as I read another one of these Seahawkspatriotschick's threads.

Anyone remember that Peanuts character who hung out with Charlie Brown? Pig Pen was his name. Everywhere he went a cloud of dirt hovered over the poor kid.

Seahawkspatriotschick has a record as long as the ocean of brewing up controversy and her hurt feelings on this board. It's actually quite funny since it is so repetitious. It's almost like Tony Soprano's sister Janice.

The history of this poor misunderstood soul leads me to believe Janice would be a more accurate poster name.

Last edited:
seahawkspatriotschick said:
I know it was you or deadhead that illegally signed me up at the site!! Using my name and private info on there....You guys are sick in the head!!
I like the fact that you hold more posts than any other Jet fan there, besides all the moderators!!!! You need to stop this immature crap---Your no Lady at all!!! Jealousy is Ugly Theresa!!!

Settle down SPC, that quite an allegation you have going there. Believe me, the last thing I wanna do is pretend Im you. And if you think only me or garbanza are the only ones "picking" on you, think again. Your not exactly known for keeping off-topic stuff where it belongs. Have you ever thought how irratating your Seahawks threads are on non-Seahawks threads. You can see for yourself that others feel the same way. But the moment someone goes against your grain, you start replying like this:

"Your actually on a Seahawk Thread commenting on my thinking????
Shut your trap!!! Your slanderous remarks towards me only indicates that you have nothing better to do...."
(yea that was today, here on a PATS forum)

Right, nothing better to do, like start Seahawks threads on Pats forums. How long before a Seahag fan would flame a Jets or a Pats fan if we were to start a thread on the Seahawks forums. It goes both ways, but obviously, yours is 1-way.

Sorry sweetheart, but everytime you hit "create thread", you set yourself up to an entire forum of posters. What did you think, were all gonna jump on the Seahawks bandwagon with you? Please. I also thought I put a "this is not a personal attack" in the beginning of my first post, but as I assumed, you twisted this around and tried to turn this into some stalker stuff.

The Patriots are the Jets divisional rivals. Obviously, Im gonna hang out here, like Garbanza, PatsFanTX, FoxboroFanatic, Shasta do at JI. Its the natural thing to do. A fan of a NFC team should not expect to post on AFC team forums, and not get S*** in return.

I enjoy visiting here. But I tend to not interact as frequently as the above posters do. But your threads are like fatal car wrecks, no matter how bad it is, you still manage to look.

Janice Soprano.

seahawkspatriotschick said:
Gee, Garb,----You Answered your own question here? I SEE YOU AS THE PROBLEM FOLLOWING ME IN ALL MY THREADS!!!!...Why is that, Garb?

Ever notice that you directly comment after each post Deadhead does???? I think everyone needs to go look up all your posts that you reply on that are directed at me along with deadhead!!!!
You both have serious issues, to come on threads to just taunt me!!!!

Is there more to just sleeping with a Jetfan than I originally thought, Garb? Hows he doing lately? Since you live at Jetnation and Jetinsiders thats pretty much all anyone can expect from you.... Just the narrow arce remarks from a PatsgoneJetFan!!! All those away sleepovers are doing you NO justice!!!!

I like the fact that you hold more posts than any other Jet fan there, besides all the moderators!!!! You need to stop this immature crap---Your no Lady at all!!! Jealousy is looking very Ugly on you Theresa!!!

Are you alright? Seriously? Just a word of advice: loose lips sink ships. I've never met you - so it's not my lips thats sinking the ship. Give that some thought while you perpare for your Seahawks SB party.

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about re: Deadhead and being signed somewhere.....as if I would have the desire or know how, but I am dying of curiosity....LOL!!! Hey, Mr. Deadhead, what is she talking about? And, while you are at it, am I supposed to know you?

Garbanza said:
Are you alright? Seriously? Just a word of advice: loose lips sink ships. I've never met you - so it's not my lips thats sinking the ship. Give that some thought while you perpare for your Seahawks SB party.

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about re: Deadhead and being signed somewhere.....as if I would have the desire or know how, but I am dying of curiosity....LOL!!! Hey, Mr. Deadhead, what is she talking about? And, while you are at it, am I supposed to know you?

Im clueless. Thats a new one to me. And the other half of your question is, no, unless you read my posts on JI.com. Im familiar with your work there.

HugeCrushOnBB said:

Yup,there seems to be more than one screw loose in that whole Jest space ship that just landed.

LIDeadHead said:
Settle down SPC, that quite an allegation you have going there. Believe me, the last thing I wanna do is pretend Im you. And if you think only me or garbanza are the only ones "picking" on you, think again. Your not exactly known for keeping off-topic stuff where it belongs. Have you ever thought how irratating your Seahawks threads are on non-Seahawks threads. You can see for yourself that others feel the same way. But the moment someone goes against your grain, you start replying

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Say all the smack you want Deadhead!!! But the question remains on WHY THE HELL DO YOU CARE WTF I DO???? Why do you have to say the same old things on each of my thread about what teams I like to post about? Why Talk in each of my posts? WHY if I bother you so much? And Why do you feel the need to tell me what sites I go on? That is none of your dam business....

I was invited to insiders by two people there....I have every right just like yourself and others to go on any NFL site and talk on posts....Who says you can't --YOU?? And you think I was the only one here to post about the Seahawks????
You need to wake up and re-read the threads on here--Idiot!! Your facts are Dead wrong again.....So blaming me for the other Patriots fans Seattle threads on here now too??? Geezzz, better blame me for the bronco's on here while your at it!!!!

Who the hell gave you the right to say what anyone can do?????? Your just a PUNK, who likes to start friction after all my posts......Regardless of what teams I am talking about!!!! You have serious issues to deal with.
I need to go ask Sooth about why only Jets can post on Jets boards and not other teams, since you have problems with it all?....His site and alot of others have no problem with fans from other teams coming on there, as long as it abides by T.O.

Your a bigger idiot than what I have thought, if you think you can only post in your teams board.......Trolls come to mind--DeadHead???
The only flameing that was done was by you and Garbozo....Nice try!!!

You have been nothing but ugly to me for no reason!!! I made one thread in Jetsinsiders about the seahawks, so where's the many, Deadhead? You need to research your facts and get them straight, because I have every dam right to post on anyones threads if its pertaining to the Hawks or Patriots....Sorry it bothers you soooooo dam much!!!

No one else in Jetsinsiders has a problem with me--besides you two!!!! So you better start recruiting your bandwagon agaisnt me...I see thats all you two dumbarces know how to do, is taunt people.......

I can take critizism on my teams losses and wins, its ignorant people like you two, I have a problem with.....You have No Merit for even attacking me soley for the purpose to start friction here---since you can't over in jetsinsiders.....

Last edited:
Garbanza said:

Stupid is as stupid does? Ah-Garbonzo....
Funny how your on all the Jetsboards...and Hmmm Deadhead responds right after you on each topic about me? Yea- what a crock of chidt?

Yep--I guess I've mistaken you for that Picture of that Dike I saw with some Jetfan guy at the away game sleepovers...now what was his name again? Hmmm

I still don't get it. LOL!!!

Some people perplex me, some people amuse me, some people make me happy that I am who I am.

...A Patriots fan, nothing but a Patriots fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes