PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congrats--Seahawks

Status
Not open for further replies.

seahawkspatriotschick

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Wayyyyy to go Seattle.....

On the Road to the Big Kahuna now... We have been waiting 30yrs for this victory....I guess it was well worth the wait.....LOL
Party on Seattle :rocker:

I will congratulate the Seahawks, Holemgram, Hassleback and Alexander.. Great team, squash the stillers..

I haven't seen the openin lines, but I'd be surprised not to see Seattle favored. They have a very well balanced offense, and a tough, opportunistic defense.

Ptt's undoing will be there (mostly) one-dimensional offense.

seahawkspatriotschick said:
Wayyyyy to go Seattle.....

On the Road to the Big Kahuna now... We have been waiting 30yrs for this victory....I guess it was well worth the wait.....LOL
Party on Seattle :rocker:

Yeah, congrats to Seattle. I was rooting for them the whole way today. And will be next week too. :)

Congrats SPC!

Not a personal attack, although you'll probably twist it around so that it is, but w/e. Anyway, Im just CURIOUS. Why do you visit forums such as Pats, Jets, etc and preach the word of the Seahawks. I mean, don't you at least think its just not the best place for it? Is the Seahawks forum not enough?

LIDeadHead said:
Not a personal attack, although you'll probably twist it around so that it is, but w/e. Anyway, Im just CURIOUS. Why do you visit forums such as Pats, Jets, etc and preach the word of the Seahawks. I mean, don't you at least think its just not the best place for it? Is the Seahawks forum not enough?

Don't be an ass. I grew up a New England fan - 35 years and counting, but now I live in the Seattle area, and I gotta tell ya I'm ALSO happy they won - they are a great team, with a great coach, and lots of Patriots ties (Hasselbeck, Tatupu, etc...) and some Pats have Seattle connections (Teh Dillon, University of Washington...).

I know our Pats didn't win, but that's no reason to get all pissy about the Seahawks... :D

Na_polian said:
Don't be an ass. I grew up a New England fan - 35 years and counting, but now I live in the Seattle area, and I gotta tell ya I'm ALSO happy they won - they are a great team, with a great coach, and lots of Patriots ties (Hasselbeck, Tatupu, etc...) and some Pats have Seattle connections (Teh Dillon, University of Washington...).

I know our Pats didn't win, but that's no reason to get all pissy about the Seahawks... :D

He is a JEST fan. And, he does have a point as much as I don't want to admit it.

You are a Patriots fan. Are you feeling the same joy as when the Patriots make it to the SB, as when the Seahawk made it?

Hell, when the Bills made to the SB 4X, I wanted them to win because I knew someone on their staff. Did I feel the same way as if the Patriots made it? NO! If they would have won, would I have felt the real joy inside as if the Patriots had won it? NO!

It's Ok to like other teams, but I just don't know how you can be a real fan of two different teams. She can be whatever she wants to be, but don't expect many of us to understand it.

Last edited:
Na_polian said:

Whoa...settle down bud. The season is over, and it no it has nothing to do with the Pats. If you take a moment, re-read what I wrote. I said "not a personal attack". I was simply asking a question. Dunno if you visit NFLfans.com forums, but I see her "Seattle posts" EVERYWHERE. I was just curious why she continues on other teams forums.

I mean, it has to be great to be a fan of 2 big teams, just in case 1 doesn't make it into the playoffs ;) . After all, she did post on all the teams forums that she will be laying low, due to r/l issues and stuff. Instead, her post count doubled, and thats just here and JI.com.

LIDeadHead said:
I mean, it has to be great to be a fan of 2 big teams, just in case 1 doesn't make it into the playoffs ;) . After all, she did post on all the teams forums that she will be laying low, due to r/l issues and stuff. Instead, her post count doubled, and thats just here and JI.com.

Well, who ever could have imagined Seattle, of all teams, to actually get this far? I'm not a fan of Seattle, but I can appreciate the job they've done.

Anyway, I just think we Pats fans can be happy for another team making the SB - it doesn't take anything away from our Pats, ya know? :p

.....I will never understand how anyone can be a die-hard fan of multiple teams. There is something "wrong" about it.

That said, I dislike most Pitt fans, the Jerome Bettis (and the next two weeks will be miserable) love-fest is making me rather ill and Lofa is Mosi Tatupu's son who grew up in Wrentham, MA. I have decided to ignore the fact that Matt Hasslebeck went to the evil Boston College. LOL!

So - I will cheer on the Seahawks. Not because I'm a fan of theirs, but more because I don't want to see a Pittsburgh victory.

Garbanza said:
.....I will never understand how anyone can be a die-hard fan of multiple teams. There is something "wrong" about it.

Yeah, it IS kinda weird. I mean, I really like Green Bay - if I had to have an NFC team, they would be it. Maybe it's the history, the people, my friends, etc... but I have a great appreciation for them. However, I am NOT a GB Diehard... I am a Patriots diehard... But anyway... could you imagine if it was a Pats/Seahawks Superbowl? What would they do? LOL

Garbanza said:
So - I will cheer on the Seahawks. Not because I'm a fan of theirs, but more because I don't want to see a Pittsburgh victory.

Agreed :p

LIDeadHead said:
Whoa...settle down bud. The season is over, and it no it has nothing to do with the Pats. If you take a moment, re-read what I wrote. I said "not a personal attack". I was simply asking a question. Dunno if you visit NFLfans.com forums, but I see her "Seattle posts" EVERYWHERE. I was just curious why she continues on other teams forums.

Why is it everytime I post, you have to add your O cents in? WTF did I ever do to you???? Your always ragging on what 2 teams I like all the dang time?? Why is it soooo important that you have to say the same thing on each thread or site that I go to???? You also go on boards and try to bash my two teams and why I like them for no reason other than to be an Arce to me!!!

Its really none of anyone's business why I like them or why I go onto other boards.....Speaking of Boards--Your on alot of others as well,and I don't question you? Garb being a Patsy fan is on every Jet board...Do you ask her why she is? Gezzz, I lived in both states my whole life so who gives a ripp if I like both of them....Kinda funny that I would like a loosing team that has had no wins in like 30yrs!!!!! Not to mention I have many friends and a boyfriend that is a Jet fan, so I have always been asked to join......You can't stand it- why I am there in Jetsinsiders---then leave your dam self!!!!

I have the right to talk about any dam team I want to....All your doing is trying to start up crap again--Deadhead!!! Try ignore button if you hate what I post about....

Last edited:
PATSNUTme said:
He is a JEST fan. And, he does have a point as much as I don't want to admit it.

You are a Patriots fan. Are you feeling the same joy as when the Patriots make it to the SB, as when the Seahawk made it?

Hell, when the Bills made to the SB 4X, I wanted them to win because I knew someone on their staff. Did I feel the same way as if the Patriots made it? NO! If they would have won, would I have felt the real joy inside as if the Patriots had won it? NO!

It's Ok to like other teams, but I just don't know how you can be a real fan of two different teams. She can be whatever she wants to be, but don't expect many of us to understand it.

Try asking me sometime!!!!.....Better yet go to the welcome page where you talk about why you like the Pats!!!!

I think we need to question everyone who signs up here on who they like or if its more than one team....LOL Because alot of you have treated me and others very badly for no reason other than to start a discussion about it!!!

Is life that boring for everyone that they need to ripp into who they like or don't? GIve me a break...I respect everyones op, and would never try to argue or discredit anyone for the team they like.....If they are a TROLL, then thats a diff. story!!!! I tell everyone not to take me seriously, just a kidder when its Time to Trash Talk the rivals!!!!LOL...

Last edited:
Garb being a Patsy fan is on every Jet board... about....
No real Patriots fan, man, woman, or child would ever refer to the Patriots as 'Patsy" or "Patsie". You seem to do that every time you post on this board.

I have nothing againts you and I'm sure you are a good intentioned person. I just find your duel fandome very odd.

If any of you would notice that everytime Deadhead comes on here, is after I post a thread or post----Then he shortly has to follow with a slam comment about my teams and what I do.....Go look up his dang posts----Everyone!!

He likes to make rounds to all the sites I go on and start crap w/ me!!!! Only 19 posts since august---Cuz all the others are about me!!! DUH!!!

He's the Troll, and he hates the Pats---- Jetinsiders welcomes a fan of everyteam to that forum and they all have been very nice to me---EXCEPT HIM!!!!

PATSNUTme said:
No real Patriots fan, man, woman, or child would ever refer to the Patriots as 'Patsy" or "Patsie". You seem to do that every time you post on this board.

I have nothing againts you and I'm sure you are a good intentioned person. I just find your duel fandome very odd.

Thats what makes us all diff and human....But I am a Chowder , patsy or anything that resembels that!!!! I don't get affended even when they call me a Seahag!!! Who Cares???? Its not a bad thing, not unless you make it that!!!!The taunting of this creep, has been going on since last year.....Ask the Moderators at Jetinsider....

I have never had a real conversation with him, other then he slams me for my two teams all the time.....its the same ole story that goes on and on!!!

Last edited:
Thats what makes us all diff and human....But the taunting of this creep, has been going on since last year.....Ask the Moderators at Jetinsider....

I have never had a real conversation with him, other then he slams me for my two teams all the time.....its the same ole story that goes on and on!!!

If you feel that he is stalking or harrassing you, PM Ian and ask him to do something about it.

My question remains. Why do you use the terms Patsy and Paties when you post here when you know that trolls and other teams sites refer to the Patriots that way, and it's not in a good way either?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes