PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congrats Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obidan

On the Roster
Reaction score
Congrats to the team and the fans. Another good year and a great screw you to Roger "the dodger". He sure dodged Foxboro the last two weeks.

I have to ask you guys a favor. The Falcons are to the Saints as the Jets are to the Patriots. We absolutely despise them. Crush them. Embarrass them. Hurt them. Make Matty stain his pants.

Hope we meet up in the preseason and get to have some training camp practices as well. Not likely though as we meet in the regular season this year.

One last thing, rip the Falcs a new poop portal.

Good luck guys.

Thanks @Obidan! Always have respect for the Saints and Breezus.

I definitely hope and expect we're gonna take care of business against the Falcons, and if a few people in New Orleans can drink to that, all the better.

16266332_10208358056573397_5859372826876727873_n.jpg

Saints need to fix their defense, ASAP. Every draft pick should be a defensive player!

thanks for the good wishes!:)

Your HC reportedly said no to another clown owner. Jim Irsay - just like he did to Jerry Jones. Smart man.

Geoux Saints.

Thanks @Obidan and hopefully Pats will fulfill your favor request.

Best fortunes for next season. Get that D turned around.

I actually think we had the D turning around early on, but had an injury blitz on DB's. We were playing the #5&6 early on and street free agents after that.

i live in New Orleans, what the OP is saying is true

but I've asked saints fans down here who they would root for in a NE-ATL SB last week, and they had a hard time deciding!!!

Really appreciate it @Obidan! You and @pherein are class acts. We'll need all the support we can get in 2 weeks. Thanka for being there.

PS: I'll always love the Saints for sending Manning home in that SB. Brings a smile to my face just thinking about it.
Really appreciate it @Obidan! You and @pherein are class acts. We'll need all the support we can get in 2 weeks. Thanka for being there.

PS: I'll always love the Saints for sending Manning home in that SB. Brings a smile to my face just thinking about it.

Brought a lot more than smile to my face. It was an orgasmic experience for a Saints fan since 1967.

I will always have a special place in my heart for the what the Saints did to the forehead back in 2009. I was jumping up and down during that pick 6 like it was a Pats game. Thanks for the kind thoughts!

I have to ask you guys a favor. The Falcons are to the Saints as the Jets are to the Patriots. We absolutely despise them.

See if I remember NFL history. In 1967 the Saints became an expansion team to help compete with the rival AFL that had a team in Miami and Houston. If not that year, the next came the Falcons. So it's like twins fighting before they left the womb.

Is that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Back