PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congrats guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Dee Ford knew where to line up, the Chiefs would be going to the Show. No turnovers and 31 points in the second half. Pretty impressive stuff.

That's why it stings if we don't start out as poorly as we did It might not have come down to OT. But what happened happened.

One thing I will say is - Mahomes is legit. Some of those Throws he can make are unbelievable, the comparisons to Brett Farve I don’t like, he’s Marino that can move.

Unreal QB. You guys will be set for the next 15 years.

That's why it stings if we don't start out as poorly as we did It might not have come down to OT. But what happened happened.
That's football.

This was a learning moment for your franchise.

You have a great QB.

Get more playmakers on D on you are there.

Tip of the Cap

Our poor start cost us the game. You guys came ready we didn't got outcoached to long and you're just not going to beat Brady like that

Good luck

Very classy of you, thanks.

And I echo what others have said, the Chiefs have a hell of a football team with a great future ahead. I said it another thread but I had never been more afraid to give the ball back to an offense as I was in OT. Mahomes is legit.

Tip of the Cap

Our poor start cost us the game. You guys came ready we didn't got outcoached to long and you're just not going to beat Brady like that

Good luck
Such a class act to Post this right after losing today, to end your phenomenal season.
Your QB is going to be a thorn in the side of the whole league.

I know that brutal feeling right after a close loss like that.
Awesome for you to come here .

We don't get much respect from other fans these days. I get it.
That's what makes this even better.

I thought every Chiefs fan was a delusional A-hole.
I stand corrected.
Thank you. And good luck

Such a class act to Post this right after losing today, to end your phenomenal season.
Your QB is going to be a thorn in the side of the whole league.

I know that brutal feeling right after a close loss like that.
Awesome for you to come here .

We don't get much respect from other fans these days. I get it.
That's what makes this even better.

I thought every Chiefs fan was a delusional A-hole.
I stand corrected.
Thank you. And good luck

Nothing but respect from this guy for your team. They are what I want the Chiefs to become.

It's not as hard not to be crushed in this type of loss when you get them as often as us Chiefs fans seem to. I am kind of use to it. It hurts sure but I'm not going to whine and cry. We got beat. Simple as that. Next season I hope it's different.

Wouldn't mind you guys winning it all. I don't want Marcus Peters to get a ring.

Classy post. Chiefs are definitely my 2nd favorite team now.

Tip of the Cap

Good luck

Good game, Matthew. The Chiefs will be in many AFC title games, as they have the foundation to be great in this league for a long time. Honestly there were so many 50/50 referee calls and so much offensive domination at the end, this game really was a coin flip by the end. Appreciate you coming back here, and I think you’ll find most Pats fans aren’t going to act like a-holes, as we all know how much these losses sting as fans, but more importantly, are totally out of our own control as observers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back