PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congrats from a Cowboys/Saints fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisgruntledTunaFan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Yes, a fan of 2 teams(long story - became a football fan when I lived in North Texas, and lived in New Orleans for almost 20 years before Katrina, so watched a lot of Saints games).

Very exciting game to the wire, as expected from both teams. But the better team won, congrats, well deserved!

Best wishes to your team the rest of the way - looks like the Pats are continuing to be a contender this year.

Thanks bud, classy post and good to see you again. It was the first game in a long time with a healthy Brady that I went into the game thinking we were most likely going to lose. Saints are a great team, Brees is always a tough matchup for us, and we were fortunate to pull this one out. GL rest of the way unless we meet one of your teams in Feb!

Cowboys and Saints? You must have caught a ton of crap from Saints fans with their complex of all things Dallas.

Classy post, that was a great game.

TU for the classy post... and I have to say, Saints fans seem to have that in their blood, from everything I've seen here. I don't have any good or bad feelings about the Saints as a team (not a slam, I just don't), but their fans seem to be some of the best.

Hope to see the Saints and you on February 2 in the Swamp! :eat2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye