PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congrats Bills. (Guess not)

The Bills had the top rated defense in football. By the standards you are setting the Chiefs should fire their entire coaching staff.

The Bills played alot of average to bad offenses this year. Those D numbers are flawed.

The Chiefs defense does suck. They will give up points. The question is whether it's going to matter.

The Rams would put up points on that D. No doubt.

But how would the Rams pass D do against Mahomes and company?

I'm trying really hard not to overlook Cincy. I am. But I feel there's an inevitability as to who the SB teams will be.
This is why scoring defense is a dumb metric

I still think I might prefer:

The DONT ****ING KICK THE ****ING BALL INTO THE ****ING END ZONE game.
I don't know, if the Bills kick the ball to Hill you take the risk of him running it back or at least for a huge gain than they would look like idiots. I think the issue is the prevent defense that every team likes to use. Using that defense you're basically giving the other team at least 15 to 20 yards and you give it to a guy like Kelce and you see what happens. The way the Bills defended those plays was awful. I really don't blame them for kicking it into the end zone with 13 seconds left, the issue is how the Bills defended those plays that led to the tying FG. It was good for the fans though, made for an even better game.

I don't know, if the Bills kick the ball to Hill you take the risk of him running it back or at least for a huge gain than they would look like idiots. I think the issue is the prevent defense that every team likes to use. Using that defense you're basically giving the other team at least 15 to 20 yards and you give it to a guy like Kelce and you see what happens. The way the Bills defended those plays was awful. I really don't blame them for kicking it into the end zone with 13 seconds left, the issue is how the Bills defended those plays that led to the tying FG. It was good for the fans though, made for an even better game.

Yes it was indeed awful... same as the decision to kick into the EZ.

This is the worst gut punch game since Norwood. Feels worse the more you think about it. Allen came back with miraculous odds twice. Still lost. It's not even about 13 seconds. How do you give up those passes before the field goal?

Bills are cursed

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back