PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Concerned About JE11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought it was just funny actually, but your true colors are definitely showing. Stay classy.
Well then mea culpa. I misread your post. I'm keeping the ice picture up, though, because it entertains me.

He finished very strong this season and I am in no way surprised. The guy is a terrific player, he just needed to get healthy. I'm sure that foot has been bothering him all year.

I didn't see this was an old thread and assumed it was RE: the slight limp he had after a play yesterday. That looked like a minor injury that will heal before the next game, is that the diagnosis?

I made the same mistake about this thread but I didn't see JE limping. My son did and mentioned it to me.

I didn't see this was an old thread and assumed it was RE: the slight limp he had after a play yesterday. That looked like a minor injury that will heal before the next game, is that the diagnosis?
He scored a 77-yd TD after that so i think he will be fine:)

He scored a 77-yd TD after that so i think he will be fine:)
I think he came up a little gimpy after the long touchdown, but either way he played after it and wasn't getting any medical attention or anything. He's fine.

He finished very strong this season and I am in no way surprised. The guy is a terrific player, he just needed to get healthy. I'm sure that foot has been bothering him all year.

I'll say, just read on patspulpit that he was the most productive receiver/TE in the WHOLE NFL OVER THE FINAL 8 GAMES!!!!!!!

Look for the perfidious NYJFL Competition (sic) Committee to outlaw Squirrels next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents