Status
Not open for further replies.

VI PATS

On the Roster
Reaction score

Breaking News - We have agreed to terms with Ahmad Bradshaw

• Ha Ha
Reactions: TBR
... ok. They were already pretty solid at RB, so to whatever extent this helps them, the benefit will be marginal. Would've been a lot more productive to bring in some veteran help at literally any position on their defense, or any OL position except LT.

Over the course of the season, it should help them keep Frank Gore fresh, so it's not a useless signing or anything. Just not something that I expect to change the complexion of this week's game in any significant capacity.

not sure Bradshaw has anything left as well. Don't think he'll play special teams either.

not sure Bradshaw has anything left as well. Don't think he'll play special teams either.

I'd be shocked if he does. They have to understand by now that he has a very limited number of snaps in him before his feet shut him down. I expect they'll use those limited snaps to rotate him with Gore and try to keep them both healthy enough to contribute down the stretch.

Last edited:
Holy Crap! I thought he was out of football. Colts are trying to build a core of veterans, but you'd think they'd want guys whose trading cards were still being collected. And printed. Sheesh.

Maybe Irsay is trying to channel Hunter Thompson with these trades.......

Good when healthy

Healthier less often than Haley's comet is within eyeshot of Earth

Jim Irsay/owners tweeting personnel transactions is just so dumb. I would suspect the next tweet was saying, "There is a sale at Walgreens!"

Reminds me from back in the day before Krafty learned his place and was touting Tebucky Jones as a future All-Pro "press corner" when he was drafted.

He probably is confused, he thought he signed a HOF quarterback named Bradshaw.

Holy Crap! I thought he was out of football. Colts are trying to build a core of veterans, but you'd think they'd want guys whose trading cards were still being collected. And printed. Sheesh.
I was going to say something like "I wonder how that team would look if they hadn't had the extreme fortune to have Luck available the year after Manning broke down with the injury". Then I remembered. I've already seen that. That's what the 2014 Raiders was. Just signing all the available players that had been good or great, but wasn't any more because of age.

There isn't a position where a name on old legs means less than at RB. Why not sign up Cory Dillon and Jim Brown?

As it relates to their next game...talk about wishful thinking. You're going to be close enough to control the game with the run? really?

This week's banner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case