PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts look great but...

mosslost

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
we only face them if they knock off the Chiefs. So I welcome it!

Be careful what you wish fir though...

ABKC for me.

we only face them if they knock off the Chiefs. So I welcome it!

Be careful what you wish fir though...
I was impressed with their running game. Luck still makes ill-timed decisions.

They have a shot in KC...if they get by HOU

Best colt team since 09
I agree. I love the coach and the direction of their franchise. With Luck being only 30 their fans vision of a rivalry with Luck and Mahomes is quite posssible for a spell.

Hopefully Brady wins a 6th.

If the rumours about there being long term health concerns with Mariota, that franchise could be set back for awhile.

He never impressed me to begin with.

I would try to move on from him healthy or not.

I agree. I love the coach and the direction of their franchise. With Luck being only 30 their fans vision of a rivalry with Luck and Mahomes is quite posssible for a spell.

Hopefully Brady wins a 6th.

He’s already 30? Those shoulder issues really robbed him of part of his prime as I don’t see him lasting anywhere close to brady.

Vrabel lost. At least Mularkey made the playoffs and won a game.

Still a year too soon for this squad i think, one playoff win is their max i think.

I like how they're building this team though, they're building inside out like you should unlike the old Colts who were all about the WRs and RBs.

Well let's not forget Luck definitely has experience of winning in the postseason! Must we forget how they rolled into Denver and upset the Broncos in 2014!

Still a year too soon for this squad i think, one playoff win is their max i think.

I like how they're building this team though, they're building inside out like you should unlike the old Colts who were all about the WRs and RBs.
I actually think they have best shot to knock off KC in divisional round

Vrabel lost. At least Mularkey made the playoffs and won a game.
The wheels fell off down the stretch for them injury-wise. They lost their QB, best defensive player Jurrell Casey, Logan Ryan and they were already missing their top 2 TE’s and starting right tackle.

Colts are good but a little overrated by the media. They’re officially the media ordained “scary team” in the AFC:eek:

• Agree
Reactions: jah

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots