PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts have not practiced AT ALL...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thursday games are so stupid. Monday for recovery, practicing Tuesday on what normally is a walkthrough day. Certainly do not want to practice Wednesday. Colts’ idea does not seem outlandish. Film study and walkthroughs to prepare, otherwise recover.

We make fun of the jete,with good reason, but the single dumbest, most mind boggling thing in the history of the NFL was w/o question that Indy "play". ... " No, he's not REALLY gonna snap that,is he?" "OMG, he IS..WTF...LMFAO!"

We make fun of the jete,with good reason, but the single dumbest, most mind boggling thing in the history of the NFL was w/o question that Indy "play". ... " No, he's not REALLY gonna snap that,is he?" "OMG, he IS..WTF...LMFAO!"

To this day I can’t believe they hiked that make believe formation they conjured. Just to show the big bad Patriots that they weren’t the only one’s who could do trickery and get away with it. Except Pats stuff was smartest person in the room and within the rules while Pagano’s was just........bunk.

To this day I can’t believe they hiked that make believe formation they conjured. Just to show the big bad Patriots that they weren’t the only one’s who could do trickery and get away with it. Except Pats stuff was smartest person in the room and within the rules while Pagano’s was just........bunk.

I had an Indy fan tell me that the patriots were stupid because they didn’t line up where the colts lined up. Must be the water there has lead in it

Seems like a reasonable, if not intelligent idea, especially given their injury situation.
Who is that in the new avatar pic?

Adam Granduciel, front-man of The War on Drugs and guitar player extraordinaire. Big fan of his ... he inspired me to pick up the guitar.
Sweet. That’s kind of who I thought it was, but I didn’t want to sound dumb if I was wrong. I think they’re great. I haven’t really allowed myself to fully dive into their deeper stuff yet, so I’m still a pretty casual fan, but I’ve recommended them to numerous people.

Are there songs that are as good as Holding On or Pain on the new(ish) album? There was another song that was released but I couldn’t really get into it. I’m still *that guy* who is fascinated by how good Red Eyes is, many yrs later. Lol.

The link says walkthroughs on Tuesday and Wednesday. How is that any different how BB is doing it? Time to delete this thread.

Now if you talked about how injured they are, that's a talking point. But not title of the thread.

In 58 years of watching pro football, I've seen a lotta crazy ****, but I've NEVER laughed out loud harder at anything than that " play".

I thought it was a good concept, terrible execution.

"Do something so confusing the other team burns a time out before the half or, worst case scenario we do but we weren't going to use ours anyways" isn't a bad idea.

Until you put out a guy who has never practiced it who ignores being told over and over 'don't hike it'.

"Do something so confusing the other team burns a time out before the half or, worst case scenario we do but we weren't going to use ours anyways" isn't a bad idea.

Until you put out a guy who has never practiced it who ignores being told over and over 'don't hike it'.

Was the snapper and designated QB mic'ed up?

McAfee explaing the entire play on radio once. The idea was to catch the Pats substituting and ONLY then snap it if there is a chance to get a 12th man on the field. The issue was not only Whalen panicking and snapping the ball when he felt the guy behind him touching his ass (because that guy was trying to draw the Pats offside) but also another player on the right side of them aligning offside and the rest of the team setting up based on him and also ending up in the neutral zone.

The words terrible execution don't even cover it. The funny thing is McAfee said that when he saw the ball snapped he and others assumed that the play worked and they just stole a first down. It was not until the refs called out everything they realized the cluster****. Apparently they had been practicing this play not only in the week before the Pats game but multiple times before. If you want examples of bad coaching, this is one.

McAfee explaing the entire play on radio once. The idea was to catch the Pats substituting and ONLY then snap it if there is a chance to get a 12th man on the field. The issue was not only Whalen panicking and snapping the ball when he felt the guy behind him touching his ass (because that guy was trying to draw the Pats offside) but also another player on the right side of them aligning offside and the rest of the team setting up based on him and also ending up in the neutral zone.

The words terrible execution don't even cover it. The funny thing is McAfee said that when he saw the ball snapped he and others assumed that the play worked and they just stole a first down. It was not until the refs called out everything they realized the cluster****. Apparently they had been practicing this play not only in the week before the Pats game but multiple times before. If you want examples of bad coaching, this is one.

Also, one of Bolden's "greatest hits".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back