PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts game doesnt look so bad now

Bfanlc

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Considering what they are doing to the Cardinals. Cardinals making as many mistakes as the Pat's did.

Wait, what?? The game isn’t over and the cardinals are shooting themselves. Colts had one good drive.
let’s not think the colts are a SB team. They are NOT

Wait, what?? The game isn’t over and the cardinals are shooting themselves. Colts had one good drive.
The refs think they are! And as I type, rouging the passer.

I don't think the colts are a sb team. My point was they kinda make teams make uncharacteristic mistakes. The colts won't win a sb with Wentz as their qb.

I don't think the colts are a sb team. My point was they kinda make teams make uncharacteristic mistakes. The colts won't win a sb with Wentz as their qb.
Gotcha. Sorry I misunderstood!!

Considering what they are doing to the Cardinals. Cardinals making as many mistakes as the Pat's did.
you mean the team that lost to the 1 win detroit last week?

If anything i feel WAY better about the saints game.

They made brady lay a goose egg, and beat the bucs with a third string qb.

The Cards are broken. I don’t think beating them is that tough right now. Ask the Lions.

Would Jimmy G. or Russell Wilson be the upgrade that puts the Colts over the top? I'm curious if they go all in for a Super Bowl next year with some teams looking to dump their quarterback.

We all know and care about the stakes, but least of all the wild card standings.

We all know and care about the stakes, but least of all the wild card standings.

I mean, I still want the Pats to win at least one playoff game regardless of if they lose the division.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back