PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts D feels disrespected

Status
Not open for further replies.
i honestly can't see the colts winning it all with that defense. I mean they let Houston walk all over them in the second half of last week's game and now NE dominated them for most of the game. They are bound to lose eventually. I think in the long run we'll be better off than them because we'll get Green, Warren, Light, Taylor and Morris back and they'll only get Hayden back.

I just saw this title on the cover of the USA TODAY....:confused:
Robert Mathis feels that BB disrespected the Colts D by going for it on 4th down......wha?? Maybe its just me, but that sounds kind of stupid, especially considering they won.

I'd post a link, but i couldnt find it anywhere on their website. If someone sees the link, please post it :D

Deja vu. Just about every team in the league feels that BB has disrespected them at some point. Most likely by stomping them into paste (i.e. Titans) :rofl:

I just saw this title on the cover of the USA TODAY....:confused:
Robert Mathis feels that BB disrespected the Colts D by going for it on 4th down......wha?? Maybe its just me, but that sounds kind of stupid, especially considering they won.

I'd post a link, but i couldnt find it anywhere on their website. If someone sees the link, please post it :D

I'm sorry, but when you give up almost 500 yards of total offense, how you can talk about being "disrespected" with a straight face.

Colts couldn't stop the Patriots all game. Most drives that failed were stopped by the Pats themselves.

if we play the colts int eh post season, i hope the situation comes up again, i hope we go for it, i hope we get it

and then i hope reporters ask the colts D if it feels disrespected, THEN i wanna see what theyll say

easy to talk from hindsight mathis and bullit, very easy

They gave up 470 plus yards and 34 points. They're just lucky they've got Peyton Manning playing QB for them.

i agree 100% respect is not given its earned

and after given up all most 500 yerd's to the pats there is no reason why BB would think he can't get 2 more

Deja vu. Just about every team in the league feels that BB has disrespected them at some point.

BB's good, he disrespected BOTH defenses on one play :p

I'm surprised and disappointed in the garbage coming out of some of the players on the Colts. Maybe they should wait until they look at the film before they start flapping their gums. They could have just as easily lost this game. The season isn't over yet.

Tell me Pats didn't torch Colts all night. Brady had like 340 yds passing 3 TDs. Colts D wasn't disrespected They got what was Expected.

Colts D could kiss my ass, if their feeling anything they should be feeling ashamed for collecting a paycheck with the way Brady and Co picked them apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes