PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

College Football Playoff National Championship 2024 - Wolverines / Huskies

Unfortunately this is the outcome I expected but hoped Penix Jr would have an amazing game and catapult up the draft board.

This is what happens when you keep Ohio State and Georgia out of the playoffs.

MPJ dont look fast enough for that playcall

Does Washington not have a back up running back? #7 looks slowed by injury. It’s hurting the team.

Game on

Not over yet, UW gets the ball to start the second half. Michigan needs to get back to running the ball most of the time.

Not over yet, UW gets the ball to start the second half. Michigan needs to get back to running the ball most of the time.
Both of the wolverine touchdowns are off poorly defended run plays. That can be cleaned up. I think Washington has a real chance… And they have an exploded yet. They are due.

Love the way Penix was able to move off of Odunze once he was held and fire that ball to his next progression in Mcmillian. I’m sold if the Medicals check out.

Unfortunately this is the outcome I expected but hoped Penix Jr would have an amazing game and catapult up the draft board.

This is what happens when you keep Ohio State and Georgia out of the playoffs.
OSU wouldn't have done anything this year. Georgia tho...

Love the way Penix was able to move off of Odunze once he was held and fire that ball to his next progression in Mcmillian. I’m sold if the Medicals check out.

His poise in the pocket is what I love about him.

That team up north could have been up 31-3. Now they are going to lose.

Both of the wolverine touchdowns are off poorly defended run plays. That can be cleaned up. I think Washington has a real chance… And they have an exploded yet. They are due.
Looks like they have cleaned it up for now, but Michigan just wears on you. Michigan up by 7 yet Michigan players looked tight at the end of the half, their faces looked nervous, big difference from the first quarter.

Also UW finally started taking the short passes since Michigan was giving it to them.

Watching JJ McCarthy these last two games I get the feeling he should stay in college another year. Improve his pocket passing.

one thing I have learned over the years, and I am in the Halifax (Atlantic) time zone, this game is to be watched to the end...unfortunately. Late night but yeah, game on...

Disastrous start for Washington

Whoever the OC for the Wolverines is...and i get it they have a good run game...it seems like he does not trust McCarthy too much....

Michigan DL has been getting the push up front most of the game.

Penix not going through his progressions well tonight.

Watching JJ McCarthy these last two games I get the feeling he should stay in college another year. Improve his pocket passing.
He just doesn't wows you he seems very meh.

McCarthy is a long for the Michigan Ride.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back