PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT Cole Strange-Welcome to the Pats

With Fairburn going back to Buffalo for The Athletic (this time for the Sabres), it appears that NFL National Insider Jeff Howe is back covering the Patriots for now. He included this in his most recent article:

"Rookie left guard Cole Strange is already impressing the team, and he continues to draw comparisons to former Pats left guard Joe Thuney."

With Fairburn going back to Buffalo for The Athletic (this time for the Sabres), it appears that NFL National Insider Jeff Howe is back covering the Patriots for now. He included this in his most recent article:

"Rookie left guard Cole Strange is already impressing the team, and he continues to draw comparisons to former Pats left guard Joe Thuney."

Come on now. Stone can't be wrong. He's NEVER wrong <sic>

I will be happy to give predictions on all the rookies once I see some preseason games. I suspect that the other picks will be more impactful than Strange. Without watching any tape, I suspect that Jack Jones will be an excellent value pick...

Ha! I was right on this one, but it hardly makes up for all the whiffs I made.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back