PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cole Beasley

All the negative talk about Beasley being old and done, but I remember a December 21st game against the Bills where Beasley was out with Covid, and the board thought it was a huge factor before the game.

Whether or not Beasley is a "weasel" is irrelevant. As for too old, he caught 82 passes last year, with a catch percentage of 73%.
Those are great numbers for weasels who have really short arms.

I'd rather have Welker back from retirement.

I don’t know if they could count on him to be there every game as a full time starter but he could be nice if used on a little bit of a snap count. I kind of envision Amendola’s role in his last couple years in NE.

sign him and he automatically becomes a top 3 third down option if he played like last year...go for it

Would love him here even if it's mostly in third down packages.

Plus he on my political tribe and me like man who catch ball and agree with me

I don’t know if they could count on him to be there every game as a full time starter but he could be nice if used on a little bit of a snap count. I kind of envision Amendola’s role in his last couple years in NE.
Would this be because of the vaccine? He’s been out very few games otherwise over the years.

He'll be 33, but he can get open, he can catch, and he'll be cheap.

IDGAS about his Vaxx status.

Sign him. He’s not going to command a lot of $ or a long contract.

Beasley chose to go to the Bills in 2019 over NEP. We could've used him back then. Now? F*ck him.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
Back