PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

#CLOWNOUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
The attack on the NFL is no longer about their perpetual lying and capricious discipline. It's all personal now.
It's like my daddy said during my halcyon years:

"If you can't take it, don't dish it out!"

No t shirts required if everyone just brings their own rubber nose

Amazon sells clown noses, 25 for $6

No t shirts required if everyone just brings their own rubber nose

Amazon sells clown noses, 25 for $6

Shall we start a GoFundMe campaign to buy 10,000 between now and opening night, and have the posters on this board with tickets organize a free distribution at the gates? Heck, I'm in for 100 (noses).

Shall we start a GoFundMe campaign to buy 10,000 between now and opening night, and have the posters on this board with tickets organize a free distribution at the gates? Heck, I'm in for 100 (noses).
The noses don't work. It just makes all patriot fans look like clowns.

ITS THE SHIRT

The GoFundMe is an interesting idea, but will enough people who aren't going to the game be willing to fork out the money so that other people can (maybe) wear the shirts?

I think that might very well be a bridge too far for Bob "the full 32" Kraft. Even passing them out at the stadium might be a bridge too far for him.

Hell, I'd chip in $10

Are we ever gonna get over this for crying out loud? Jesus

6cd1tznbslvx.jpg

I wonder if the NFL will file a lawsuit against Barstool over the shirts/unlicensed images, etc? This could cause them to get all butt hurt over all the sites who create unlicensed shirts? Hell, I'd love to get a Clown shirt but Barstool charges $15 to ship to Canada :(

It only has to be a section of a couple of hundred people. or a percentage of the crowd wearing the t-shirt for it to work.
You think Kraft invites Bobo to the opening game?

He did in the week leading up to the superbowl "if the pats win."

This idea is pure brilliance. It could easily catch fire, the opportunity for ingenuity and unique outfits is off the charts, and if it caught fire and even half the fans did it, would be one of the greatest statements by a fan base of all time. If it does become a movement, some organization (WEEI?) could hand out free clown noses to fans in the parking lot.

Let's make this happen people. #clownout

Crap, this guy reminds me of professional wrestling... The Pats are the good guy wrestler everybody loves, then he turns them into the bad guy wrestler, then he becomes the bad guy and the good guy is the good guy after all after this one great wrasslin feat (and he stops working for some Iranian promoter or something...)

Meanwhile everybody's buying gear from the League*

I hope he is steamed but I'm starting to be cynical enough to think that the NFL* front office has gone full WWE with the story lines.

#integrity

But also do the clown thing, don't get me wrong LOL

If Barstool could "somehow" obtain the Pats' season ticketholder list. (hey server hacks happen all the time), they could offer their TShirts to season ticketholders for $1/each, and there would be nothing the NFL could do, since those TShirts would be considered free speech.

BTW- If the NFL got salty about the "ommisioners'" image :rolleyes:, I'm sure they are creative enough to think of something even better to distribute. But the point needs to continue to be made.

- To quote that famous American, John "Bluto" Blutarsky, "Its not over, until WE say it's over!!!!!!!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes