Not open for further replies.

Ring 6

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I think this needs to happen.
Some teams have Whiteouts where everyone in the stands wears white shirts.

For the opening game of the 2017 NFL season there needs to be a CLOWNOUT.

Barstool can make up 68,000 of the shirt Matty P wore and ha s then out as fans enter the stadium.

Can you imagine if even half of the crowd put them on?

Kraft should pay for them btw.

I actually just tweeted portnoy this idea.

The Patriots got their revenge and had their little tour of gloating, it's over if anything Kraft will want Goodell to come to Gillette and take his medicine so everyone can move on.

The Patriots will not want to be seen to support anything like this next season, it's over.

I think the money issue may end up being a problem with this.
7 months to do a go fund me
In that volume how much for cheap ones? Couple bucks a piece. Not much more than the towels they hand out at playoff games

Of course Kraft should pay.

The Patriots got their revenge and had their little tour of gloating, it's over if anything Kraft will want Goodell to come to Gillette and take his medicine so everyone can move on.

The Patriots will not want to be seen to support anything like this next season, it's over.

Didn't you learn anything from SB51?

WHAT??? OVER??? NOTHING IS OVER TILL WE DECIDE IT IS!!!

In that volume how much for cheap ones? Couple bucks a piece. Not much more than the towels they hand out at playoff games

The GoFundMe is an interesting idea, but will enough people who aren't going to the game be willing to fork out the money so that other people can (maybe) wear the shirts?

I think that might very well be a bridge too far for Bob "the full 32" Kraft. Even passing them out at the stadium might be a bridge too far for him.

The GoFundMe is an interesting idea, but will enough people who aren't going to the game be willing to fork out the money so that other people can (maybe) wear the shirts?

I think that might very well be a bridge too far for Bob "the full 32" Kraft. Even passing them out at the stadium might be a bridge too far for him.
Go fund me could raise it a couple of bucks at a time. I'm sure that portnoy would gift a portion for free advertising.

Sadly you are right on the mark with Kraft I'm afraid.

No, Kraft and the Pats need to stay out of this. Let it be a fans movement to keep the Pats from being the target of another witch hunt, lame though that would be.

Last edited:
I just realized that when I tweeted portnoy I found one of his tweets to respond and @nflcommish was in the tweet so mine when there as well. :D

Over?

Did we get an admission of wrongdoing?
An apology from the NFL* or Omissioner?
Draft picks returned?

Not over, **** the NFL* !

No, Kraft and the Pats need to stay out of this. Let it be a fans movement to keep the Pats from being the target of another witchance hunt, lame though that would be.

It would be pretty much impossible for a fans only movement to get those shirts out to everyone attending the game.

No, Kraft and the Pats need to stay out of this. Let it be a fans movement to keep the Pats from being the target of another witchance hunt, lame though that would be.
Kraft had no problem with Matty P.

Of course if he had the balls to be involved in this many different things would have happened in the past 2 years.

I live in GA, and wont be at the opener. I'd be happy to pay $20 somewhere to buy a shirt for someone - make it $25, do a 'buy one, donate one' thing where I get a shirt and another goes to the 'pool' to handout.

Buy the shirts on Alibaba or some cheap site like that, I bet you can get them cheap. Have to have volume though, otherwise it won't be impactful enough

What about Roger's hurt feelings? :D

It would be pretty much impossible for a fans only movement to get those shirts out to everyone attending the game.
Company's do hand outs at most of the games. Towels for playoff games, signs, flags etc.
I'm sure the team has to allow them to but it's done regularly.

The shirts are working. We need more!

Hurley's report points out that Goodell is still talking out his backside on Deflamegate:
Last week at his annual “state of the NFL” press conference in Houston, he stated multiple times that the NFL’s evidentiary findings were vindicated in a federal appeals court. In fact, the Second Circuit Court of Appeals only affirmed Goodell’s authority to punish players as he sees fit; the two judges did not determine that Goodell’s collection of evidence was bulletproof. And, in actuality, every physicist and engineer who was not being paid by the NFL and who weighed in on the accusations deemed the NFL’s “evidence” to be fatally flawed.
It's not over till we decide it's not over!

The smug, arrogant jerk still has the nerve to say he's in the right.

Bleep him!

Company's do hand outs at most of the games. Towels for playoff games, signs, flags etc.
I'm sure the team has to allow them to but it's done regularly.

The bolded is the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back