Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Which Tigers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t LSU win the Joe Moore award for top OL in the nation?

As a Clemson fan I get so dam tired of “they don’t play anyone”

if they beat LSU tonight they would have beaten 4 teams since 2016 that were being touted as the greatest ever

2016 Alabama
2018 Alabama
2019 Ohio State
2019 LSU

Yeah.. Higgins wasn't gonna be quiet for too long.

Luck the INT machine who only got his team to the AFCCG once to get pounded is the EXACT reason tanking is dumb.

One thing that bothered me about luck was his demeanor. He seemed like just too nice of a guy on the field.

As a Clemson fan I get so dam tired of “they don’t play anyone”

if they beat LSU tonight they would have beaten 4 teams since 2016 that were being touted as the greatest ever

2016 Alabama
2018 Alabama
2019 Ohio State
2019 LSU

A lot of media members killed their schedule this year but there’s massive talent on the team and went you have a guy like Lawrence you can beat anyone.

Luck the INT machine who only got his team to the AFCCG once to get pounded is the EXACT reason tanking is dumb.
Stop it this nonsense. Luck was one of the best young QBs in a long time. You won't find many better prospects. We'd be lucky to ever get a shot at a prospect that him.

That franchise was a joke that did everything wrong in a spectacular fashion.

Holy crap, Daryl Stingly's GRANDSON is playing for LSU. I feel really old!

Stop it this nonsense. Luck was one of the best young QBs in a long time. You won't find many better prospects. We'd be lucky to ever get a shot at a prospect that him.

True but i remembered some of those balls he threw against us. It always didn’t look pretty.

Burrows saw the blitz that time, hit the hot read.

True but i remembered some of those balls he threw against us. It always didn’t look pretty.
Yea but how many great players have we made look awful. He was still pretty young and carried some ****ty teams to the playoffs with very little help around him.

Was only a matter of time

I have a dream that Luck will say that he’ll return if the Colts trade his rights to the Pats. That would be beautiful.

Burrow strikes.

Can't tell if that was his arm/body but great push off. It was is arm, very nice play.

welp...looks like it's a rock fight now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots