Status
Not open for further replies.

slash83

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Are we kidding ourselves? - Jets Insider.com Forums

these are my personal fave quotes

- I think Brett doesn't want to be here anymore...........

-I still get that sick feeling in my stomach when *the drops back to pass ( sure it was meant when "HE")

-Someone try to give me back my confidence in this team, give me something to hold on to..........

Jets fans are getting and will continue to get what they deserve, they were rooting and talking a lil too much when Brady went down, there Farve led team still cant do a damn thing. I hope there mysery continues all season long.

This is dead on accurate. Courtesy of SAR I on JI:

Sorry, but we've all got the Brett Favre blinders on, myself included. I tried not to, but it was too tempting to get sucked into all the feel-good around here after years of misery.

Distance yourself from the situation. Pretend that Brett Favre signed with, say, the Houston Texans. We'd be saying....

"That Favre is over the hill, should have stayed retired."

"Once you start thinking retirement, you are retired already."

"Listen, the Packers were a 13-3 team this close to the Super Bowl yet they let him walk, forced him to, in fact. That tells you something, no?"

"Let me get this straight: A healthy Brett Favre couldn't beat Matt Cassel?"

"Boy, that Favre looks completely out of sync with his receivers. His head isn't in the game."

"Here we go again.......Favre's selfishness is going to ruin another NFL head coach. No wonder they kicked him out of Green Bay."

"The Chargers dare Favre to beat them in the air in a shootout, and he can't compete?"

"How'd he lay such an egg in Oakland? You kidding me? This guy blows."

"Look at his stats for a minute. Ignore the hoopla and the glamour, and you see a guy who is an interception machine, a guy who holds onto the ball for too long, a guy who takes 20 yard sacks, a guy who compromises his defense all day long. Makes Chad Pennington look good by comparison."

I thought I was reading our forum after the chargers game at first...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes