PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chung Concussion result of cheap hit after whistle

Status
Not open for further replies.
its because he is a safety playing CB/LB

I could care less. Anyone he covers is wide open by NFL standards. Happened last week, it happened this week. Difference is Watson missed on his throws targeting Chung, Bortles didn’t.

It must there on film if it was clear from the telecast.

Van Noy has started turning away from ASJ and is in the process of stepping when ASJ puts his hands on him
Van Noy is CLEARLY turning his back and walking away when Austin Seferian-Jankins committed a total f*cking cheap shot, pushing Van Noy and causing him to fall backwards onto the ground. Van Noy is lucky not to have been injured, the officials should have called a penalty and the NFL SHOULD at least fine Seferian-Jenkins.

Furthermore, Calais Campbell committed exactly the kind of blatant, playground cheap shot late hit on Tom Brady, which should have been called, and could have easily injured Brady, and likewise SHOULD result in a fine from the league, but won't because the NFL is too stupid.

Van Noy is CLEARLY turning his back and walking away when Austin Seferian-Jankins committed a total f*cking cheap shot, pushing Van Noy and causing him to fall backwards onto the ground. Van Noy is lucky not to have been injured, the officials should have called a penalty and the NFL SHOULD at least fine Seferian-Jenkins.

Furthermore, Calais Campbell committed exactly the kind of blatant, playground cheap shot late hit on Tom Brady, which should have been called, and could have easily injured Brady, and likewise SHOULD result in a fine from the league, but won't because the NFL is too stupid.
4ce.gif

Volin grilling BB on how/why Chung was allowed to enter the game. Bill is deferring to the doctors and NFL medical staff.

Volin keeps asking...again....and again.

Doesn't the NFL have professionals on the sidelines who determine whether or not players in the game need to undergo the concussion protocol?

It's their doctor on the sideline that makes the review and they have "spotters" who are supposed to notify that doctor if there is an issue..

Ah yes! the cheating Patriots are back! I love it!o_O

By the way. How the hell did Cam get back in the game after 1 play?

By the way. How the hell did Cam get back in the game after 1 play?
Do I recall that happening with him last year, too? I seem to recall having that same question then.

Ah yes! the cheating Patriots are back! I love it!o_O
I also get a kick out of the constant "cheating" nonsense from others. But, I draw the line at and don't like it when the "cheating" allegations involve the suggestion that Bill, or anyone else, would knowingly put a player's brain in serious jeopardy so that the guy could be involved in a few more plays. To me, that's way different than deflating footballs or filming signals from a restricted location. I think Volin, as usual, was showboating by asking BB about it publicly today. He knows the question should have been directed toward the league.

Do I recall that happening with him last year, too? I seem to recall having that same question then.

Yeah I think it might have, but it happened this past weekend when the Falcons safety got ejected from the game for a headshot on a backsliding Cam.

Yeah I think it might have, but it happened this past weekend when the Falcons safety got ejected from the game for a headshot on a backsliding Cam.
I'm thinking Cam's protocol pass threshhold is really low.

And he likes the drama.

still no replay angles showing what caused Chung's concussion?

He doesn't have much of a brain to damage.

He didnt even miss a play.

Yeah it just seemed like he did because of the TV timeout and all the commotion surrounding the fight and the ejection. I don't see any way he was fully good to go though. His arms were completely stiff for a few seconds after that hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST