PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chris Simms having a meltdown on Twitter...

Hyped

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Seriously.... how stupid does someone have to be to say Brady “doesn’t even deny it”...? I mean, read a f’ing newspaper sometime. Brady denied it countless times, including under oath.

*Something* happened when that chump was here in NE. I don’t know what, but there’s got to be a reason for his total mindlessness.

Last edited:
What bothers me is that he has a platform on PFT.... where Florio has been very fair about deflategate (albeit Florio recently showing his anti-Brady colors by whining about how KC woulda won in a shoot out). Even Curran is a part of NBC Sports/PFT. And here Simms is showing his sheer ignorance...

What bothers me is that he has a platform on PFT.... where Florio has been very fair about deflategate (albeit Florio recently showing his anti-Brady colors by whining about how KC woulda won in a shoot out). Even Curran is a part of NBC Sports/PFT. And here Simms is showing his sheer ignorance...
I’ve seen multiple people say this and it makes me laugh.

Tampa could have dropped 45+ if they didn’t let off in the 2nd half.

He is allowed to have his opinion on things. That is his right as an American. It is, of course, also my right as an American to say that he is a dumb ass who knows not what he is talking about. I mean, clearly, 20 years of success, including winning multiple superbowls AFTER Deflategate, were all built on flat footballs, right? LOL

Seriously.... how stupid does someone have to be to say Brady “doesn’t even deny it”...? I mean, read a f’ing newspaper sometime. Brady denied it countless times, including under oath.

*Something* happened when that chump was here in NE. I don’t know what, but there’s got to be a reason for his total mindlessness.
I agree. He’s had an irrational hatred of Brady and the Patriots since his one year working for the team. Maybe it was the first time and the only time he wasn’t able to get away with acting like a spoiled brat.

I am glad someone mentioned the 30 points in 4 straight playoff games. Florio tried to say yesterday that Brady was carried to the title by his defense. WUT? Old Patriot takes die hard I guess. He must have missed the WFT game altogether and the first half of GB and the entire SB. Brady could have dropped 40+ on the Chiefs as they just ran the ball in the 4th as he had already put up 31 in just 3 quarters and that was with a TD taken away because of Jones not extending the ball on 4th and goal.

Imagine citing air ball pressure in regards to a player who just won his 7th ring in a new conference going through Brees, Rodgers and Mahomes at age 43 ...

Imagine citing air ball pressure in regards to a player who just won his 7th ring in a new conference going through Brees, Rodgers and Mahomes at age 43 ...
Brady has won 4 SB's (and went to 5) in 7 years since Defamegate. He won 3 SB's in 14 years prior to that.

Since the league started to enforce properly inflated footballs, Brady has been unstoppable. I guess he felt that he was winning so much, that it wasn't fair for the other QB's, so he decided to ignore the laws of physics and try to needlessly deflate game balls so the other teams have a chance.

Unfortunately for Good Guy Brady, the league got on to his act, so against his own will, he has been forced to win SB after SB.

Best of all time depends on Simm's biased criteria. I am sure he can come up with some silly, convoluted way to rank others ahead. Whatever, who cares.

The cheating part is just dumb ignorance.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back