PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chris Simms having a meltdown on Twitter...

It's awesome how the perception of Defamegate has completely changed since SB51. Just look at the comments on the tweet, everyone is destroying Simms for his stupidity.

If he wrote the same thing in 2017, he would have had 5k likes and most of the comments would have been Cheatriots, etc.

SB51 will always be the greatest game for me. Greatest comeback ever, Brady surpassed Montana, Defamegate and Spygate became footnotes, we finally got our own miracle catch, courtesy of one Julian Edelman, the entire sports World was in awe of the perseverance and belief of the Patriots...they could have cancelled the league after that game and it wouldn't have mattered.

Best of all time depends on Simm's biased criteria. I am sure he can come up with some silly, convoluted way to rank others ahead. Whatever, who cares.

The cheating part is just dumb ignorance.
His criteria is Rodgers handsome face.

I agree. He’s had an irrational hatred of Brady and the Patriots since his one year working for the team. Maybe it was the first time and the only time he wasn’t able to get away with acting like a spoiled brat.

I'm pretty sure this is correct and documented in an article somewhere. I remember reading something about him being mad he couldn't nepotism his way up the ranks early and often.

You could completely erase everything brady did before January 2015 and hes STILL be the greatest, so even the deflategate argument is out the window. Anything saying hes not is absolute bs

The average college kid gets more likes on their tweet about SpongeBob than Chris Simms got on that. Only problem is he's supposed to be "someone who matters".

It's amazing to me that guys like this double down on their position. He's not the best ever! Really, genius? Who is?
Interested Go On GIF by MOODMAN

Brady will be ranked 32nd on Simms updated best QBs in the league list. LOL

Seriously.... how stupid does someone have to be to say Brady “doesn’t even deny it”...? I mean, read a f’ing newspaper sometime. Brady denied it countless times, including under oath.

*Something* happened when that chump was here in NE. I don’t know what, but there’s got to be a reason for his total mindlessness.
OR... he knows he's full of what makes the grass grow but can get clicks by taking cheap shots at Brady. When will people finally get it with these clowns?

Instead of being grateful for the millions that Brady made for the Pats and the NYFL, and praising him for his high character and GOATness, Goody & the 32 decided to drag him through the mud with lies while at the same time building statues for and celebrating some of the worst human beings on the planet.

**** the NYFL.

It's awesome how the perception of Defamegate has completely changed since SB51. Just look at the comments on the tweet, everyone is destroying Simms for his stupidity.

If he wrote the same thing in 2017, he would have had 5k likes and most of the comments would have been Cheatriots, etc.

SB51 will always be the greatest game for me. Greatest comeback ever, Brady surpassed Montana, Defamegate and Spygate became footnotes, we finally got our own miracle catch, courtesy of one Julian Edelman, the entire sports World was in awe of the perseverance and belief of the Patriots...they could have cancelled the league after that game and it wouldn't have mattered.
Seriously, Simms couldn't give two sh!ts whether the suckers respond positively or negatively, just as long as they respond.

Sing along with me... when will they ever learn, when will they ehever learn.

You could completely erase everything brady did before January 2015 and hes STILL be the greatest, so even the deflategate argument is out the window. Anything saying hes not is absolute bs
No offense, but I can't stand these "even if" type responses. They illustrate the real damage that the NYFL's lies have done to Brady. I know it won't happen but I'd like to see Brady go after the NYFL when he's done playing.

No offense, but I can't stand these "even if" type responses. They illustrate the real damage that the NYFL's lies have done to Brady. I know it won't happen but I'd like to see Brady go after the NYFL when he's done playing.

I only use that because it appears simms is using deflategate as the reason to not list him as the greatest.

I’m not sure there is someone’s opinion I can give two $hi/s less about than Chris Simms. Looks like a creeper villain from some sci-fi movie.

2_gary_busey.jpg
Thats weird. @KontradictioN posted that Chris Simms looks like Jake Busey.

You posted a pic of his dad.

“should of never took”. What language is that, Chris?

Does he also criticize/penalize Rodgers because too much air added, he did?

One rarely seems to be mentioned is that even if Wells didn’t lie (he did) and Walt used the guage that was the basis for their conviction of Brady (he didn’t), on average balls were still only 0.3 psi below the legal pressure. It is simply absurd to think that this offers any actual advantage.

Last edited:
Brady will be ranked 32nd on Simms updated best QBs in the league list. LOL
C'mon. 31st, ahead of Cam.

Last edited:
I only use that because it appears simms is using deflategate as the reason to not list him as the greatest.
I overreacted because I'm sick of seeing arseholes like Simms get clicks at the expense of one of the greatest, on and off the field, who ever played

I overreacted because I'm sick of seeing arseholes like Simms get clicks at the expense of one of the greatest, on and off the field, who ever played
I feel ya homie

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back