PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chiefs Planet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they are gonna let you back in. Cooler heads have prevailed.
Lol they started *****ing that we were just trolling but I posted 2 “football” posts and they all just beat their chests screaming about Brady not chucking deep. At least someone over there read everyone’s posts at some point.

What do we expect from a fans base whose team hasn't accomplished anything for 49 years. Anger and resentment of the Pats success. I remember well the period from 1960-2001 as a Pats fan.
Yeah but I wouldn't trade being a Pats fan for anything. No matter what, there was always something interesting, or exciting, or, okay, embarrassing going on with the Pats.

We go up to Buffalo, we make punts for negative yardage.

We go down to Miami, we find new and astonishing ways to lose.

Life with Billy Sullivan was never boring.

And somewhere in there, for 33 years, we had a bunch of super players, set league records that still stand today, beat the crap out of almost all the teams we hate (not Dallas), made it to title games (albeit getting blown out in record fashion), got at least one world championship stolen from us, won a ton of games that nobody expected us to win, made some serious noise in a ramshackle stadium down Route 1 in Foxborough, wherever that is, which I say is better than Riverfront or Three Rivers or Candlestick or Municipal Stadium or a bunch of others, and had the best logo and uniforms in sports.

From Gino to Mosi to Andre, I wouldn't trade it for anything.

And I guess it's kind of a Patriots tradition for the owner to have a few bats in the belfry.

Just as Sullivan hired Fairbanks, and Scar, Kraft hired Bill Belichick. You've got to give him credit for that.

I don't even see the point in taking the time/effort in getting them (further) riled up. Its so easy to upset Patriot hatets.

All I do is say something in passing like its no big deal about how the Pats have falsely accused of cheating and these people lose their minds. lol

What a cesspool over there. 8 pages and not one bit on matchups, game plans, etc.... just a bunch of hicks saying how the Chiefs are gonna “f**k the Pats up “.

This dude is your average poster over on Chiefs Planet

hayseed_original.jpg
Quantrill"s Raiders.

I like the barbaric, third world animosity there. Huns' levels of mental and cultural development, bar horseriding skills.

One guy on ChiefsPlassnet actually said we only beat LA because our team is juicing and somebody else called our mothers whor*s.

How old are they?

Lol they started *****ing that we were just trolling but I posted 2 “football” posts and they all just beat their chests screaming about Brady not chucking deep. At least someone over there read everyone’s posts at some point.
I had two trying to pick fights with me yesterday. Both about their defense. They have a major conplex about it. Almost as bad as the fans here

Based on everything that has been written so far it kinda seems not worthwhile to even go there doesn't it?

Why bother?

I’m toying around with the idea of registering under the same username and facing the music for my past transgressions against that forum and the good people of Kansas City on here.

I’m toying around with the idea of registering under the same username and facing the music for my past transgressions against that forum and the good people of Kansas City on here.
I'm surviving over there.

Some of the posters are downright gross but the ones who respond to me are OK.

I most likely wouldn't be going over there to have many cerebral conversations about football. :)

I most likely wouldn't be going over there to have many cerebral conversations about football. :)
Ha.

One guy last night tried to get me to admit the Pats pass D was overrated and is as good as the Chiefs. I wasn't going there. He was looking for a fight.

Chiefsplanet is not a Patsfans. The New England equivalent would be Patsplanet

Both wonky websites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back