PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chiefs Planet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chiefs Planet is not bad. Some of the posts have been civil and intelligent.

There's some "PatsFan" named "Dave" trolling the site, getting them all riled up. I don't blame them. The guy is posting a lot of garbage and they're just reacting to it.

Don't blame them for being confident. Especially considering the Patriots road woes this season. But they don't know how to talk x's and o's. I also noticed their grammar is pretty poor.
It’s not the confidence they’ll win it’s everything else. Very weird comments about breaking off body parts inside of other body parts, and any Patriot related nouns have “cheat” shoehorned in. They’re not the sharpest group out there.

It’s not the confidence they’ll win it’s everything else. Very weird comments about breaking off body parts inside of other body parts, and any Patriot related nouns have “cheat” shoehorned in. They’re not the sharpest group out there.

I don't think their board is moderated the way it should be. Short of someone coming out and threatening to murder or rape someone, anything goes. And a lot of what they say doesn't make sense.

I don't think their board is moderated the way it should be. Short of someone coming out and threatening to murder or rape someone, anything goes. And a lot of what they say doesn't make sense.
I'm actually having a pretty good convo with a knowledgeable fan over there now.

I just joined chiefscrowd.com

Let's see how this goes. I promised to be good as long as they are.

HOCKENSON DECLARES

These moron inbreds are puffing their chest asking how we can win on the road in the playoffs for the first time in 12 years, when before Saturday, they hadn’t won a home playoff game in 25 years....oh the irony.

It’s going to be fun to kick their ass in their own stadium and **** another franchise for life.

Sorry man, it’s not. Come south. Memphis and even Texas is far better than KC.
AND their airport sucks, worst airport in the nation hands down. I could go on and on, but just no.

Their airport looks like they recycled WWII defense structures and linked them in a semi-circle because everyone knows the fastest way to get from point A to point B is around the circumference of a circle.

Texas has the best BBQ. The Carolinas have that vinegar sauce. Tennessee focuses too much on pulled pork. Texas has better BBQ at the gas station than almost anywhere in the world.

Lol the thread they have about us over there they keep claiming to be proud they’re white trash. They basically keep recycling “Boston elitist liberals” over and over.

LOL

B_Ambuehl
user_online.gif

Veteran

There's no telling the extent of the technology Belichik has installed in that stadium and field to gain an advantage. I imagine he has microphones imbedded in the field so someone can listen in to the opposing teams huddle and listen to the Oline protection calls at the line of scrimmage. An interesting tidbit came out last year during the coach hiring cycle nobody picked up on. It was said Matt Patricia was supposedly the only defensive coordinator in the league who knew every opposing offenses Oline protection rules. What's the likelihood he learned that all on his own from his own study? Maybe.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
I think we have a very different vantage point from other team's fan base sites... That is, after 2 decades of success, one of the nicest stadium complexes, great ownership, etc. we kind of have a comfy high perch and KC is just what the majority of the "others" sounds and looks like. Not to be judgy, it just happens to be the current situation (times change, just look at Foxboro in 1991).
KC fans are hungry for a winner and frankly don't really know how to handle the excitement and I think they're in for a crushingly rude awakening. They will likely beat the Pats and run into a Rams team tailor made to destroy them on the big stage.... Should be interesting. They remind me of Bills fans circa early 90's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes