PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chiefs Fans Reactions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its important to curate your news media, so you only hear the stories and points of view that feed into your preferred narrative.

While I agree the roughing the passer call was ticky tack, there were so many plays where our guys were getting mugged and picked and they got no flags, the Chiefs can hardly complain. Even Tony Romo said during the broadcast, "the Chiefs are holding all over the place. And they'll keep doing it until somebody stops them." Even on Gronk's great sideline catch at the end of the game, Eric Berry was draped all over him. No flag. If your name is JC Jackson, however, flag, flag, flag, flag, flag. Suck it Chiefs!

Refuse to watch this, to me it's bad mojo to revel in another team's misery, while you still have ONE game to go. I know we are all excited our beloved Pats are going to another SB after being written off by the media, but I fear the wrath of the football gods. I know it's silly, but it's just how I am.

Let's just enjoy our victory and hope the boys have another win up their sleeves.

Refuse to watch this, to me it's bad mojo to revel in another team's misery, while you still have ONE game to go. I know we are all excited our beloved Pats are going to another SB after being written off by the media, but I fear the wrath of the football gods. I know it's silly, but it's just how I am.

Let's just enjoy our victory and hope the boys have another win up their sleeves.
I think the football gods will allow us this one since the Rams don't have any passionate fans in L.A. I can see it now: the Rams get beat by New England on a last-second field goal and their fans go, "Meh. Let's go to the spa and then out for sushi. Oh, need to check my calendar for that facelift appointment."

It’s funny how every fan base has their own conspiracy theories whenever they lose. When it happens here, it’s because the NFL doesnt want the Pats to win another title. Out there, it’s because the NFL wants an east coast and west coast team in the Super Bowl and not a Midwest team. Jesus Tapdancing Christ.
There were posts (well, a post) in the game thread stating that not only was the fix in, but Edelman was actually in on it since nothing else could explain the near-muff followed by the tipped pick.

Had we lost, I'm sure there would have been forums all over the internet highlighting and ripping on that post, and it would have been well-warranted to say the least.

There were posts (well, a post) in the game thread stating that not only was the fix in, but Edelman was actually in on it since nothing else could explain the near-muff followed by the tipped pick..

Wow, the distortions and drama that goes on in some peoples' minds never ceases to amaze me. That's both startling and incredibly sad.

There were posts (well, a post) in the game thread stating that not only was the fix in, but Edelman was actually in on it since nothing else could explain the near-muff followed by the tipped pick.

Whoa! How did they find out that Edelman was in on it?!
Secretive BB is gonna be wicked pissed when he finds the leaker.

We left their crowd stunned lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick