PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chiefs Fans Reactions

Status
Not open for further replies.
2:47 seemed like she was a complete meth head. All of these reactions seemed awkward and abnormal. The 4:33 kid seemed to be the most bizarre; "Oh my goodness. Are you kidding me?". I was about ready to hear him say, "Golly gee willikers! This is some stinky doo doo!".

Maybe they glossed over the fact that someone was hitting Brady in the face with a laser!

No, they can't. DEATH NOTE is a comic book series. It's a reference to that.
I know what it’s referencing but I disagree. I don’t think it’s a stretch to say it can be prosecuted as a legitimate death threat.

“Why were you writing this person’s name in a notebook called the ‘Death Note’, sir?”

“Oh it’s just copying this show where anyone whose name is written down in it will die, either by heart attack or more specific circumstances if you choose to define them. Basically you are killing them by writing their name down.”

I can easily see it being treated as a hit list. You can say the person doesn’t actually intend to kill the named target but you can’t say they haven’t thought about it. Not a good idea.

giphy.gif

I don't have any sympathy for these people.

That said, if someone tries to video record me in a moment right before it looks like the Patriots are about to lose a playoff game, they'll be in the market for a new phone shortly after that. Get out of here with that. Dealing with that sort of disappointment is a personal moment for me and I don't want it captured and posted.

ChiefsPlanet - View Single Post - Football Tom Brady now has more SB appearances than any team

I will post a little bit for now because I am a little busy with other stuff. Did you guys see the kid mocking & taunting the Native American Elder before the game this week? Obviously Pats represent America and the Chiefs represent the Indians. Pats beat the Indians in the biggest game after the SB, sounds realistic. The Lamar hunt trophy was exactly 1776 weeks old for this game. Brady went 7-4 on the road in the playoffs. 7/4/1776
smile-l.gif
very patriotic. Brady went 9-4 in AFCCG. 41st president died this season aged 94 and Brady is 41 years old. Foles was born the same day the 41st president was inaugurated and he won SB52 with 41 points.

Both Conference games went into overtime today

First one was tied with 23 points each Second one was tied with 31 points each

23 is the 9th prime number
31 is the 11th prime number

And what do we get? A rematch of the "9/11 Bowl" from 17 years ago.

Saints fell to 9-11 in the playoffs and Pats improved to 9-11 on the road in the playoffs.

Brady is going to his 9th SB and Pats their 11th overall. This will be his last.

Pats are the 9/11 team as the dynasty started after 9/11 (Patriot act)

Both planes that crashed into the Twin Towers took off from Boston. Its no surprise the Pats have twins from NY on their team. Even George W Bush was the first president to have twins. Pats were the first NFL team to purchase two Boeing 767's, same model of the planes that crashed into the twin towers.

Brady lost two SB against a New York team and against the Eagles. 9 Foles replaced 11 Weltz

Robert Kraft born on the 156th day of the year and 911 is the 156th prime number.

11 Edelman was key in the win over the Chiefs. NY is the 11th state. The twin towers looked like a giant 11. Flight 11 crashing into the north tower started the event.

Of course 34 sealed the game for the Pats. Pats beat the Falcons with 34 points in SB51 and now they will play in SB53 which is on the 34th day of the year.

Brady slayed Montana’s 4 rings
denied his former team a Super Bowl trip on the ROAD
To being the Goat as a #2 seed playing another #2 seed for the 2nd time
Will finish 2-0 and 6 rings giving the AFC it’s 26th championship

#26 Bell out for Pittsburgh, 26 MICHEL in, From GEORGIA ding ding ding drafted 1st round 31st pick, there is the 131 code that every super bowl winner in the past 12 years has had a connection a 131 somewhere... AFC 26th SB.

With the 23rd pick (SB53 on 2/3) the PATRIOTS drafted Isaiah WYNN from GEORGIA.

Not sure if it's the place but I've been scanning the internet for two hours now, be it Chiefsplanet, BSPN, Skip & Sharpe, Kellerman dork etc...

...and yet I've seen not a single mention of horrible non-PI call on Gronk, or ticky-tacky JC Jackson flag.

Am I blind and biased, or what?? Honest question

Not sure if it's the place but I've been scanning the internet for two hours now, be it Chiefsplanet, BSPN, Skip & Sharpe, Kellerman dork etc...

...and yet I've seen not a single mention of horrible non-PI call on Gronk, or ticky-tacky JC Jackson flag.

Am I blind and biased, or what?? Honest question
The double standard allows all of the fans from the other 31 teams reason to whine. They don’t care about calls that screwed the Pats. They just want to talk about the ones that helped them.

I'd like to think that the first guy, true to his word, is still sitting there tomahawk chopping at this very moment.0

Third chick: I dunno how you can be that invested in the outcome while simultaneously having no idea how overtime scoring works. People like that annoy me to no end, probably watched a grand total of one game this year and now she's losing her mind like she was there every step of the way.

The guy laugh-crying while taking swigs from his flask seems like a good hang, reminds me of some of my old drinking buddies.

Last point: anyone who takes video of their kids being upset and then posts it on YouTube while patronizingly goading them on is pretty much putting on a ****ty parenting clinic. Yeah, kids are immature and suck at processing emotions, basically everyone understands that because we all used to be one. I was still a kid for SB31, and I took that loss way harder than I should have. I was genuinely sad about it, but I guess I'm lucky that my dad took the time to be a responsible adult and use it as a teaching opportunity for dealing with disappointment, rather than turning a camera on me, making fun of me, and throwing it up on YouTube for some cheap likes.

Last edited:
That woman at 2:50 completely lost it. I love it

One of the most expressive moments of the game when the camera showed Brady's face after the 3rd William's TD. Like he was going to say "relax fellas,we have got plenty of time to do some magic magic things. 2 minutes it is like eternity to me ".

"Its a bad camera angle"

When it shows the guy is lined up a yard past the blue line of scrimmage line.

Yeah, it was almost impressive how quickly he pivoted from "show me a replay!" to "not that replay"

No, they can't. DEATH NOTE is a comic book series. It's a reference to that.

It's also possibly the worst movie on Netflix, so... there's that. I watched it on a random day just because, figuring it couldn't possibly be as bad as everyone said... it was worse.

I was able to find a large group of people outside New England supporting the Patriots during the AFCCG. The Broncos fans at Orange Mane in their game thread had many similar observations of Chief fans that this board had, and most were hoping for a Pats win.

The double standard allows all of the fans from the other 31 teams reason to whine. They don’t care about calls that screwed the Pats. They just want to talk about the ones that helped them.
I would even venture to say that they think and feel the Pats DESERVE to have bad calls/non calls go against them, while their opponent DESERVES to get away with stuff. The double standard is absurd and infantile.

The Patriots have literally become Darth Vader to an entire generation of sports fans.

Fk it, slay the younglings.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes