PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Check out this turds analysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
alamo said:
The only way to hold him "accountable" is when the Pats turn out NOT to be 2-2. Complaining now is pointless and nothing more than easily-dismissible partisanship, because from an objective sense his prediction of 2-2 is no less valid than ours.

The impact and possibility of influencing him would be MUCH greater if he receives no emails now but a mountain when the Pats win this weekend.

Amen, Alamo.

Put Jake the Fake in his place, and send the donkeys packing at 1-2 and on the road leading out of the playoffs. Then send so many I-told-you-so emails to that grotesque, jock-sniffing Whitlock that his computer crashes.

But not a moment earlier.

For the record, Whitlock isn't long for ESPN, specifically Page 2. He's been poopcanned and will only be able to get his drivel published by the KC Star.

Slagathor said:
One-possession victories over the Bills and the Jets do little to instill confidence.."

Someone ought to point out that there are three Lombardi trophies that reside in a certain Massachusetts that are the result of one possession ( actually one FG) victories.
Just my $0.02,

NFL "Truths" by Jason Whitlock....

"7. Besides the New Orleans Saints, which 2-0 squad is the league's biggest fraud? The New England Patriots, of course.

One-possession victories over the Bills and the Jets do little to instill confidence. The Pats are headed to 2-2. They'll lose to a mediocre Denver squad this weekend and then they'll get spanked by Cincinnati and Bill Belichick will begin to miss all of the veterans he has let go."

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=whitlock/060921&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab5pos2

Way to look at no more than the final score Jason. Nice analysis!

Seriously....Whitlock's a pretty entertaining read and isn't an NFL analyst, so I can cut him some slack there....but if he's going to say we're a fraud then at least back it up with SOMETHING. What is it....run defense? Pass defense? Passing? Running? Blocking?

Nothing eh? Just a "lack of veterans"? Ask Cleveland how our Vet is doing for them.

Re: NFL "Truths" by Jason Whitlock....

He has fast become one of my most hated personalities on espn. I dont know what else to call him. everything he says, whether about the Pats or a team or player I dont care at all about just rubs me the wrong way as a guy who knows nothing about what he is talking about.
thats all I have to say about that...

Shoot....I apologize. I looked through the first page of threads and didn't see it, since I read the forum last night also I dont know how I missed it.

I posted this in the other thread that got started on this topic before realized that this one was already going......
He has fast become one of my most hated personalities on espn. I dont know what else to call him. everything he says, whether about the Pats or a team or player I dont care at all about just rubs me the wrong way as a guy who knows nothing about what he is talking about and just throws sh#4 on a wall some of it will stick
thats all I have to say about that...

Who has Mike Reiss's email address? Can he make sure the Patriots read that article?

Jason Whitlock is a racist who hates Boston and all its teams. When he was asked on Around the Horn about the Red Sox chances at a championship at the beginning of the 2004 playoffs, his response was "Boston will never win a World Series, its lunacy to even discuss it."

MrTibbs said:
Who has Mike Reiss's email address? Can he make sure the Patriots read that article?

I already e-mailed it to Rodney Harrison!! :)

PS - Mike Reiss's e-mail is on his blog.

Jacky Roberts said:
Jason Whitlock is a racist who hates Boston and all its teams. When he was asked on Around the Horn about the Red Sox chances at a championship at the beginning of the 2004 playoffs, his response was "Boston will never win a World Series, its lunacy to even discuss it."

While it may be foolish to discuss this, you make yourseld look like an even bigger idiot by calling him a racist. Give me a break and get some class.

Digger44 said:
While it may be foolish to discuss this, you make yourseld look like an even bigger idiot by calling him a racist. Give me a break and get some class.

Jason Whitlock has NO problem calling anyone and everyone a racist. I hope you're willing to admit that HE's at least an idiot with no class?

Digger44 said:

Hey Digg.....Do yourself favor.

Google "Jason Whitlock and racism". You'll find an enjoyable 5 hours minimum of content on this subject.

I think you'll find that YOU may not like to call him a racist, but he does see to write a lot of articles with an anti-caucasian spin.

Digger44 said:
Who are you trying to kid? There is only one reason to post this email--so he can get floods of emails from Pats fans. That is harassment. If someone wanted to email him you said earlier that his email was on the site. You could have left it at that. We do not have a great relationship with ESPN (Insider), and stuff like this doesn't help. You cannot give one good reason why his email needs to be posted. You just want him to be flooded.

You are being very overreactive.

I see nothing wrong with posting a guy's email who willingly puts it at the bottom of his article... an article linked to in this very thread. If he had explicitely encouraged everyone to send the guy hate mail, that would be entirely different.

A win is a win in the NFL one or 50 points win is a win

Digger44 said:

I take it you haven't read any of Whitlock's "commentaries" on sports in America? Educate yourself on a topic before calling someone ignorant and get back to me.

Digger44 said:

Is that because no black people are racists, only white people? Give the rest of us a break.

Funny, Whitlock and other black members of the mass media and black "leadership" have no problem accusing of racism people and policies that are opposed to their Great Society worldview.

Let's face it, there are many black jocks and journalists who despise Boston and its citizens. Jason Whitlock is simply one of those many. Ignore him, and them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back