PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics vs Lakers Game 4 Thread

Much rather be doing that than ever root for the Celtics ;) GO LAKERS!!!

So ... just curious here are you a former New England guy?
Why the Celtic hate ... not that it matters ... just nosey.;)

I didn't go through every single page, so I apologize if this was already potsed earlier. However, I did find this link to a Lakers live game blog mildy amusing.

http://lakersblog.latimes.com/lakersblog/2008/06/live-from-sta-1.html#more

Also, that well known Pats hater Bill Plaschke having to write a column in the LA Times this morning regarding Game 4. No surprise that Mr. Negativity was unable to credit anything the Celtics did with the outcome of the final score.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketball/nba/lakers/la-sp-nuplaschke13-2008jun13,0,2729605.column

Last edited:
Just wanted to chime in: I watched the 2nd half twice. One of the best games I've ever had the pleasure of seeing.

I've seen shortended versions of all the scoring on youtube and all the plays from the fourth but I want the game in full so I am using my DVR for ESPN Classics showing of the game tomorrow. Cant wait. I've got a piece of paper to remind myself not to miss the f*cking replay of the game.

A la carte sports fans. LOL. Awesome.

Just wanted to chime in: I watched the 2nd half twice. One of the best games I've ever had the pleasure of seeing.

Who's the babe? Oh yea, the second half was great. Who's the babe.

watching the reair on nba tv . The score is 28-12 lakers in the first quarter and van gundy says "iam going to go out on a limb here . its going to 2-2 going into sunday's game. "

iam watching this game and after the 1st quarter, the crowd doesnt seem to be as loud as you would expect..

watching this again...iam so glad cassell didnt play a lot...in 2 mins he picks up 2 fouls in the 2nd quarter

if he had made a couple of shots early iam thinking doc wouldve played him more than house and we wouldve lost.

these announcers are horrible..they just stopped talking about the game once the lead went to 20.

So ... just curious here are you a former New England guy?
Why the Celtic hate ... not that it matters ... just nosey.;)

If you even bother "nosing" through my posts you'll get your answers. I'd love to be forthcoming with the info, but I'm not entirely sure you're not apart of the lynch mob with Joker and MoLewisrocks which is trying to expose "rats".

Here's my favorite line from his running diary:

8:48: Just when I thought this couldn't get any better, they just cut to a replay of Vujacic punching a chair and fighting back tears on the bench. That wasn't just the best moment of the Celtics season, I think it was the best moment of my life.
that guy really is a punk

he was playing cheap all night and hacking the crap out of every celtic with the ball, constantly whining, taking cheapshots, and acting like a baby.

And i thought i was whining a lot that night.......WOW :)

Last edited:

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back