PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics Better Then Last Year

I'm sure "Koby" will appreciate that. LOL

Why would Koby appreciate being compared with a murderer and convict? Are you a fan of O.J. Simpson too? Wouldn't surprise me, in that you probably faun over Kobe.

Why would Koby appreciate being compared with a murderer and convict? Are you a fan of O.J. Simpson too? Wouldn't surprise me, in that you probably faun over Kobe.

A Celtic fan at his lowest.... so sad

made you look lol sucker:D

Last edited:
A Celtic fan at his lowest.... so sad

Explain yourself. I commented that I thought Kobe's smirk reminded me of O.J.
My feeling is he probably gets away with things that a regular joe would get in trouble. His time in Denver sure didn't help him. Unless of course you take the position of "beginners luck". Now how does that translate to a Celtic fan at his lowest?

Explain yourself. I commented that I thought Kobe's smirk reminded me of O.J.
My feeling is he probably gets away with things that a regular joe would get in trouble. His time in Denver sure didn't help him. Unless of course you take the position of "beginners luck". Now how does that translate to a Celtic fan at his lowest?
hes just throwing sh!t against the wall to see what sticks. just like he does at moms house. hes got nothing but a regular season win to hang his hat on.

Last edited:
Christ, this is priceless, a stool sample of a Lakers fan crowing over a regular season win, a win that came down to the last two minutes when the softest sack of sh!t in the NBA, aka, the douchebag Eurotrash parading in a NBA uniform decided to step up his game for once? Where was the assclown in the finals last year?

MIA like any Eurotrash NBA fraud would be.

I'm embarassed to have an ********* like this clown as a Patriots fan, let him shoot his mouth off all he wants in December.........................

Christ, this is priceless, a stool sample of a Lakers fan crowing over a regular season win, a win that came down to the last two minutes when the softest sack of sh!t in the NBA, aka, the douchebag Eurotrash parading in a NBA uniform decided to step up his game for once? Where was the assclown in the finals last year?

MIA like any Eurotrash NBA fraud would be.

I'm embarassed to have an ********* like this clown as a Patriots fan, let him shoot his mouth off all he wants in December.........................

yawn, so sleepy

"yawn, so sleepy"

Maybe you shouldn't run your Yugo in the garage with the door down you assclown.

And you ranting and raving over a win in December is about as pathetic as it gets.

Now that it appears there are cracks in the Patriots dynasty, would you do us all a favor and go be a bandwagon fan of another team because having a tool like you as a Patriots fan drops our collective IQ down to two above plant life.

"yawn, so sleepy"

Maybe you shouldn't run your Yugo in the garage with the door down you assclown.

And you ranting and raving over a win in December is about as pathetic as it gets.

Now that it appears there are cracks in the Patriots dynasty, would you do us all a favor and go be a bandwagon fan of another team because having a tool like you as a Patriots fan drops our collective IQ down to two above plant life.

touchy, touchy - I simply stated in one post that the Celtics couldn't beat the Lakers this season (which they haven't) and therefore couldn't be considered better than last year. It stuck to the topic, it stuck to the facts, and it said all that needed to be said.

Then you have the hyper-sensitive Celtic fans obviously still bitter over losing to the Lakers that want to crow about their championship and best record. That's fine and all but the championship was for LAST season, not this one. And the Celtics are only 1 game better than the next best team in the conference and only 2 games better than the team that ended their streak.

So forgive me for sticking up for my team, that's what a real fan does.

touchy, touchy - I simply stated in one post that the Celtics couldn't beat the Lakers this season (which they haven't) and therefore couldn't be considered better than last year. It stuck to the topic, it stuck to the facts, and it said all that needed to be said.

Then you have the hyper-sensitive Celtic fans obviously still bitter over losing to the Lakers that want to crow about their championship and best record. That's fine and all but the championship was for LAST season, not this one. And the Celtics are only 1 game better than the next best team in the conference and only 2 games better than the team that ended their streak.

So forgive me for sticking up for my team, that's what a real fan does.

That game is over now stop living in the past

Only a troll would come to a Celtic forum and talk trash when the facts are, in the last games which meant anything, the Lakers were absolutely embarrassed. They blew the biggest lead ever in a playoff series, then to top it off, they were given the worst defeat in a deciding game. BTW, this is not about the past, its about the DEFENDING WORLD CHAMPIONS.
The Lakers won a regular series game on their home court. It was just a matter of time before the Celtics lost. I'm shocked that they lost two games on a west coast swing...........

Only a troll would come to a Celtic forum and talk trash when the facts are, in the last games which meant anything, the Lakers were absolutely embarrassed. .......The Lakers won a regular series game on their home court. It was just a matter of time before the Celtics lost. I'm shocked that they lost two games on a west coast swing...........

If I'm not mistaken the game counted as a win for LA and a loss for Boston. So I guess it meant SOMETHING. Yeah the Celtics could have lost to any team...but it was the LAKERS who did the streak in!

If I'm not mistaken the game counted as a win for LA and a loss for Boston. So I guess it meant SOMETHING. Yeah the Celtics could have lost to any team...but it was the LAKERS who did the streak in!

As excpected nothing new to say. You know what that game is to you? A mental binkie over the whooping we gave you in the championship. Cant wait to pull that from you too come February :singing:

As excpected nothing new to say. You know what that game is to you? A mental binkie over the whooping we gave you in the championship. Cant wait to pull that from you too come February :singing:

Then I will just say all the crap you guys are about it being a meaningless game. But you're right these reg season contests are meaningless since the Lakers are taking it this year ;)

Then I will just say all the crap you guys are about it being a meaningless game. But you're right these reg season contests are meaningless since the Lakers are taking it this year ;)
k cool

:trolls:

Only a troll would come to a Celtic forum and talk trash when the facts are, in the last games which meant anything, the Lakers were absolutely embarrassed. They blew the biggest lead ever in a playoff series, then to top it off, they were given the worst defeat in a deciding game. BTW, this is not about the past, its about the DEFENDING WORLD CHAMPIONS.
The Lakers won a regular series game on their home court. It was just a matter of time before the Celtics lost. I'm shocked that they lost two games on a west coast swing...........

Quoted for truth.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back