PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics 2021

I now take back what I said about Tatum

I love Tatum and have had faith he can be the #1 on a championship team since last season. It’s about the players after him IMO.
It starts with him….but everyone else played their butts off

hindsight…..ain’t it great?

in that case, look at all the idiots who didn’t draft Jokic

BTW, Smart was by far the better player tonight

Danny could've drafted Jokic if he had kept the earlier of the Two 2014 2nd-rounders he threw away in order to move Up for...Kelly Olynyk...

#FireDanny

Danny could've drafted Jokic if he had kept the earlier of the Two 2014 2nd-rounders he threw away in order to move Up for...Kelly Olynyk...

#FireDanny
Just a ridiculous take. No one knew Jokic was going to be good. A bad draft move is trading up to pick Fultz over Tatum, not missing a diamond in the rough second rounder.

If #FireDanny is a serious take of yours, who should be put in his place? Who is better? Ainge deserves his criticism here and there but we have won an NBA title under him, been to another, been to countless ECF’s and the playoffs most every year. You aren’t going to find much better that’s available.

Just a ridiculous take. No one knew Jokic was going to be good. A bad draft move is trading up to pick Fultz over Tatum, not missing a diamond in the rough second rounder.

If #FireDanny is a serious take of yours, who should be put in his place? Who is better? Ainge deserves his criticism here and there but we have won an NBA title under him, been to another, been to countless ECF’s and the playoffs most every year. You aren’t going to find much better that’s available.

Probably say Sean Marks …. Since he got Randle off of someone else’s scrap heap

Can't be throwing stuff but Kyrie in one polarizing d-bag.

he stomped on the logo...so yeah.

i wish people wouldn’t make this into a race issue. the guy who arrested was wearing a Garnett jersey. it’s probably just a case of a drunken fan.

he stomped on the logo...so yeah.

i wish people wouldn’t make this into a race issue. the guy who arrested was wearing a Garnett jersey. it’s probably just a case of a drunken fan.
I wish this was the 80s or early 90s.

There would be payback on the court for Kyrie waiting for him.

I wish this was the 80s or early 90s.

There would be payback on the court for Kyrie waiting for him.

But it’s 2021, so the little ***** can hide behind all of his excuses and deflection and use his massive wealth and platform to get whatever he wants and then still play victim.

I’ve literally stopped watching pro basketball because of the selfishness and of these players. None more so than Kyrie Irving. These guys want to be their own brand, and yet their brands all so off-putting.

But it’s 2021, so the little ***** can hide behind all of his excuses and deflection and use his massive wealth and platform to get whatever he wants and then still play victim.

I’ve literally stopped watching pro basketball because of the selfishness and of these players. None more so than Kyrie Irving. These guys want to be their own brand, and yet their brands all so off-putting.

Jayson likes bacon
Jaylen hates Kyrie

Yea crazy how calling fans racists and stomping the logo at mid court gets a plastic bottle thrown at you lol

that being said KD was right. grow the **** up and stop throwing **** at people

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back