PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

CBS Camera Angles are Terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
It only seems to happen at Gillette which is odd, they started with that last season I think?

Very annoying. I hate watching from that angle.

I noticed and hated that too. It was like watching a Fox broadcast where instead of formations and replays they show extreme closeups. Just because you bring more cameras does not mean you should use them.

Thanks for bringing this up.
It was bad.
Have they hired an ex XFL producer for the playoff and SB ?

They better not do this for the SB.
Hopefully mainstream sports people pick up on this.

Totally agree. I was cursing this the whole game. Made it very difficult to watch.

It's infuriating. It's only between the 30's, once the ball is closer the the end zone they go back to the normal angle. It's like watching a high school game where you can only see 1-2 players at a time. Cbs tried that angle once last season, and this is the third or fourth time this year. I can't fathom on what planet they thought it would provide a good viewing experience.

Anyone remember when some network tried to play classical music during the games?

I absolutely LOVE the camera angle. I feel like I got first row seats at the game.

Terrible angle.

I swear that was the angle they used when Ward blew out Gronks knee

Anyone remember when some network tried to play classical music during the games?
No, but I remember a game, Miami I believe, which was televised with no announcers.

I'm glad someone else brought up the camera angles b/c it was annoying both my brother and I last night too. Change isn't always for the better.

Oh god yeah. Can't they hire some people who can follow the game a little better?

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

That's not the only thing that was bad with CBS. Absolutely no mention or update on Collins, important plays not shown on replay, and an announcer that was frequently wrong with much of that wrong about the Patriots.
CBS game production sucked on multiple fronts...

That's not the only thing that was bad with CBS. Absolutely no mention or update on Collins, important plays not shown on replay, and an announcer that was frequently wrong with much of that wrong about the Patriots.
CBS game production sucked on multiple fronts...
I do however much prefer the banner style scoreboard as opposed to the box that Fox uses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back