Not open for further replies.

BlueThunder

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Is it true?

Contract terms from last night: #Dolphins are signing former #Patriots CB Eric Rowe to a 1-year deal worth up to $4.5M. Reunited with Brian Flores.

One has to wonder when Vrabel,Patricia and Flores will be done signing Patriots...LOL

Miami will shorltly be called New England South .

Very happy he was not resigned by the Patriots.

It’s true and it’s great news.

21b.jpg

good for him.....that's decent money

by the way, who is he?

This guy...

Rowe.jpg

That picture perfectly sums up my hopes and frustration with Rowe. I liked him in the draft and thought he could develop into a great matchup guy against big receivers. Turns out that he's always thisclose to making the play, which earns him more playing time since he's not completely burnt, but he almost never actually sealed the deal when it counted. I wish him well in Miami, and he could still develop into a solid starter, but he just seems a split second behind all the time.

Not our problem anymore. :)

And this guy. Pathetic effort after getting beat on a damn drag route.

He got picked. Hard to fault him for that. The real pathetic "effort" there came from Glitch. Effectively took two would-be tacklers completely out of the play with one of his signature horrific angles.

That picture perfectly sums up my hopes and frustration with Rowe. I liked him in the draft and thought he could develop into a great matchup guy against big receivers. Turns out that he's always thisclose to making the play, which earns him more playing time since he's not completely burnt, but he almost never actually sealed the deal when it counted. I wish him well in Miami, and he could still develop into a solid starter, but he just seems a split second behind all the time.

Not our problem anymore. :)

That picture actually makes his coverage on that play look much better than it was. At one point, IIRC, he was trailing Jeffery by about 5 yards.

He got picked. Hard to fault him for that. The real pathetic "effort" there came from Glitch. Effectively took two would-be tacklers completely out of the play with one of his signature horrific angles.
Yes he was picked but you can’t go underneath them. I agree Juju should’ve also been pushed out out bounds but Glitch Richards thought they were playing two hand touch. And I don’t even think he touched him.

Pats free agents got a lot richer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots