PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Carlos Dunlap

We can have debates and discussions and disagreements. But there's no arguing with crazy or stupid.

For every new Fred thread, I propose a simple Dislike and 0 replies. By not feeding the troll, hopefully it starves to death and goes back to the Jets board.

I will follow this from now on.

We can have debates and discussions and disagreements. But there's no arguing with crazy or stupid.

For every new Fred thread, I propose a simple Dislike and 0 replies. By not feeding the troll, hopefully it starves to death and goes back to the Jets board.

I will follow this from now on.

If only this board had a "smite thread" option. . . . :)

I know BB HAS to go. Everyone knew Jimmy Graham was a hall of fame talent. That's why he slipped to the end of the 3rd round. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: I bet McDaniels was the one who suggested they don't draft him. Kraft was on board with it so he didn't have to pay him down the road.
McDainels was in Denver so unfortunately we cannot blame this injustice on him..:oops:

You mean the same draft we drafted Gronk? I bet you forgot that dumb ass!

These forums have been unbearable this week....
The way the judge is tossing evidence out Hernandez is only a dozen or so not guilty verdicts away for being a member of the Redskins and playing like a brilliant draft pick again...:eek:

It could have been worse we could have drafted Tebow with the #25 pick that year like Denver.

McDainels was in Denver so unfortunately we cannot blame this injustice on him..:oops:
Sure we can. I'm bet Danny Amendola dialed the number for him :p....and broke his finger in the process.

I think chandler Jones would beat him out.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back