PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Caption this: TFB v. TB edition

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Danny-Amendola-Stew-Milne.jpg

"Dude, seriously, try to throw to the other guys."

"Tom, I know you are a future Hall of Famer, but you are throwing the ball wrong. Not once did I get decked by a defenders as I was catching the ball. That is how we did it in St. Louis."

"No Tom.
For the last time. You can't call me Wes"

"No, it wasn't Wes's fault. You overthrew it."

I told you before, my name isn't Wes. I'm Danny Amendola, I'm kind of a big deal in New England right now.

Amendola: "Wax Wikler? Wizz Winkler? What was that guy's name again?"

Brady: "I honestly can't remember. I suppose we can just call him 'Mr. Moneybags'."

"Remember that ball Wes dropped in the Superbowl? I'd have had it, easy."

No, I don't get my hair done at the same place as Wes. Should I?

New England Patriot players Tom Brady (right) and Danny Amendola (left) have a conversation during Friday Night's preseason game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

"Giselle has a twin and she's single?"

DA: "Repeat that again? You said our offense should be patient?"

And then the other chip said "I'm nacho friend"

Amendola looked great the other night and if that is the way Brady is going to throw the ball all year then it isn't going to matter who is doing the receiving because he was as accurate as i have ever seen him, two of those throws were ridiculous, especially the 2 point conversion to Sudfield.

Amendola looked great the other night and if that is the way Brady is going to throw the ball all year then it isn't going to matter who is doing the receiving because he was as accurate as i have ever seen him, two of those throws were ridiculous, especially the 2 point conversion to Sudfield.

That throw to Sudfeld is why TFB is a first ballot Hall Of Famer, Insane amount of confidence to throw that ball where he did. You almost couldn't get a hockey puck through that opening. Amazing throw, great catch by Sudfeld as well.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back