PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can you imagine if we go 1-3 !!!$%!#

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Felgerisms you're spewing are just classic no film watching analysis. Or , IOW, spewage.

The "lack of athleticism " or the "lack of talent " narratives are just lazy clickbait fodder radio hosting morons use to rile up the chicken littles for rating purposes. And of course some of those chickies come here and cluck their apocalyptic bull shyt in a "cliff" fearing thread.

Hard to compare anyone to the feverish microphone babble jockey felgie. That guys repetitive whiny takes are obviously clickbait...

Last edited:
I predict that in 13 games, Josh Gordon will have a stat line of

78 catches, 1185 yards, 10 TDs, 15.2 YPC, 110 TAR.

He will become the Comeback Player of the Year, throw 2 TDs on trick plays in the Super Bowl against the Los Angeles Rams, win Super Bowl MVP, be signed to a 5 year $10 million deal in the following offseason as a courtesy to Belichick for helping him get his life together, and end up in the HoF after retiring at the age of 37 with Brady at the ripe young age of 52.

I’d settle for an SB win, thank you very much.

I can. And it ain't pretty. ESPNs Sam Kellermans ugly mug keeps popping in my mind.:confused:
Nonetheless, a Pats team getting stomped on by KC in the autumn of 2014 of a score of 41-14 and suddenly finding ourselves 2-2 and BBs insistence that " we are going to Cincinnati". ... many of us believed we are going to Cincinnati and that we are going to kick Cincinnati's butt, we just knew! Pat fans were also rewarded with their fourth Super Bowl.
Now I'm not sure as we have zero running game, our secondary looks sad ,our receivers are a mess ( what was the reason again that we did not keep Brandin Cooks?) we are not pressuring the other teams QB....
Tom is taking a pay cut and is getting paid way less than he should be getting paid for a quarterback who has won 5 Super Bowls, with all the money that's being saved where is it being spent?
Getting Edelman back will obviously help, hopefully he comes back to a 2-2 team rather than a 1-3 team. Going this week against a quicker plus very talented team like the Dolphins who are 3-0 may not be what the doctor ordered.

Pats are going to go on a 4 or 5 game winning streak starting today, or something of that nature is my gut feeling...

We’re going to be winning and winning. You guys won’t believe it. A lot of people are even saying Gordon is the best player in the history of the universe

We’re going to be winning and winning. You guys won’t believe it. A lot of people are even saying Gordon is the best player in the history of the universe
Why would people be saying it if he wasn't

I can image it! I can imagine it!

I predict that in 13 games, Josh Gordon will have a stat line of

78 catches, 1185 yards, 10 TDs, 15.2 YPC, 110 TAR.

He will become the Comeback Player of the Year, throw 2 TDs on trick plays in the Super Bowl against the Los Angeles Rams, win Super Bowl MVP, be signed to a 5 year $10 million deal in the following offseason as a courtesy to Belichick for helping him get his life together, and end up in the HoF after retiring at the age of 37 with Brady at the ripe young age of 52.

Am not sure whats more improbable. Gordon still in the league at 37 or Brady at 52.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe