PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cam Newton Tests Positive; Out for KC game

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this rate, I'd be surprised if the league even finishes a full season...

d%#*!@t

As I said, selfish.

PFT made this point just a few days. These players are multi millionaires. Get a chef to deliver you gourmet meals. Don’t go out.

And the writer is correct.

Selfish.

Yes, don’t go out for months. Got it. Because that’s totally a normal thing to do.

Hope they cancel the game. Completely one-sided in favor of KC without Newton...at least with Cam we had a fighting chance.

Last edited:
Looks like the second wave is coming

I know that no one else is the organization has it yet. Everyone else has tested negative.

Meaning he is the one who brought it in. He is patient zero.

And I know that Covid doesn’t just jump on your body from driving home.

He 100% went out somewhere and that’s where he contracted it.

It’s not even a question.

“Went out somewhere?” WTF does that mean? Lots of people went out somewhere. He could have gotten it in many ways, like from a family member. You have no evidence of anything except that he has COVID.

As I said, selfish.

PFT made this point just a few days. These players are multi millionaires. Get a chef to deliver you gourmet meals. Don’t go out.

We’re not talking about an entire year.

We’re talking about 16 weeks.

For 16 weeks, live the bubble life.

NBA has been doing it for over 2 months now.

Selfish.

And what if that chef had the virus and brought it into his home? What if he got it pumping fuel at a gas station ? Or at an ATM? They're not living the bubble life of an NBA player man, I’m sure they have responsibilities they have to attend to.

your claim of him being selfish is just a stupid rush to judgment with no basis.

Has this already been determined a confirmed positive?

Belichick is playing chess he's just saving Cam from the Chiefs until the playoffs....

In all seriousness hope Cam has a speedy recovery and nobody else gets infected. Health comes first

Like I said - it will take an outbreak of 3 teams and plug pulled on the season. If Cam has it I highly doubt he's the only one.

No point going to KC and finding a bunch of positive tests there.

There might not be a game now. If Cam is positive I doubt he’s the only one. If I’m the Chiefs I wouldn’t take the field

I wouldn’t be shocked if the game was moved.

Pats bye week is week 8, Chiefs bye week is week 11. Not sure how they are going to reschedule this one.

As I said, selfish.

We’re not talking about an entire year.

We’re talking about 16 weeks.

For 16 weeks, live the bubble life.

NBA has been doing it for over 2 months now.

Selfish.
You don't know a private chef didn't bring it to him or something like that. Stop jumping the gun.

Players are being re-tested and as of now, all of the players are negative. Not sure about incubation time and how that relates to the testing timeline, though. Bad timing for this.

And what if that chef had the virus and brought it into his home? What if he got it pumping fuel at a gas station ? Or at an ATM? There not living the bubble life of an NBA player man, I’m sure they have responsibilities they have to attend to.

your claim of him being selfish is just a stupid rush to judgment with no basis.

The chance of contracting COVID from a surface (gas pump, atm, etc) is extremely small.

CDC said that months ago.

He got it because he went out somewhere. Without a doubt.

Who gives a **** if he went out? Maybe he went out for dinner with his family. You can take all of the precautions while living your life and still get Covid. Would you like him to stay inside 24/7? Not everyone is a hermit like you.

He's quarterback of a pro football team! A team sport. Sit your ass at home! No dinners for you for the duration of the season! That's lack of common sense on his part!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft