PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cam Newton Tests Positive; Out for KC game

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what if that chef had the virus and brought it into his home? What if he got it pumping fuel at a gas station ? Or at an ATM? There not living the bubble life of an NBA player man, I’m sure they have responsibilities they have to attend to.

your claim of him being selfish is just a stupid rush to judgment with no basis.
We should stop blaming people for getting the virus!! It is a pandemic and anyone can get it even with precautions.

He's quarterback of a pro football team! A team sport. Sit your ass at home! No dinners for you for the duration of the season! That's lack of common sense on his part!

Bingo.

Everyone wants to rush to defend him because he puts on a Patriots helmet.

Put team affiliation aside for a moment and THINK!

He went out somewhere or he allowed someone into his home. There is no other way to get it.

bubble. Period.

does anyone know does cam have to sit out 2-3 weeks or is it intill he provides neg test

I think day by day and week by week its going to become more obvious that the NFL season could be in serious jeopardy as the weeks go by into winter - Its barely fall and already we are seeing things happen with this virus affecting teams and schedules and rosters - The NFL and NHL seasons are not even close to being probable to complete ...at least on normal scheduled times and dates.

Could we see this years Super Bowl end up in early summer?....don't count that out

11-12 player teams vs. 53 man teams with way more personnel involved. There’s a reason why they didn’t do the bubble.

Im not saying entire teams should bubble together.

Im saying PLAYERS should bubble themselves.

Many players go from the stadium to home and NO WHERE else.

Cam clearly didnt do that.

Bingo.

He went out somewhere or he allowed someone into his home. There is no other way to get it.

bubble. Period.

The NFL doesn't have a bubble. If you have a beef with that that's on the league not on individual players.

Don’t think I’ll be able to stomach watching Hoyer start.
You won’t have to hopefully....Stid the Kid most likely suiting up!!! Looks like anyone that was around Cam was tested and all are negative!....Cams test may be false positive but either way he will have to stay on quarantine....GO PATS!!!

I have a feeling they will postpone the game. No way does the NFL risk potentially getting their new cash cow in Mahomes to get sick

The NFL doesn't have a bubble. If you have a beef with that that's on the league not on individual players.

I know... but they should. And players shouldn’t be selfish. They should bubble themselves. Like many have.

Fans are only defending him because he puts a Patriot helmet on.

If he was still on the Panthers, everyone here would be calling him selfish.

And rightfully so.

does anyone know does cam have to sit out 2-3 weeks or is it intill he provides neg test

I’m guessing a few negative tests plus 72 hours or something after. I completely made that up but it seems rational to me.

I know that no one else is the organization has it yet. Everyone else has tested negative.

Meaning he is the one who brought it in. He is patient zero.

And I know that Covid doesn’t just jump on your body from driving home.

He 100% went out somewhere and that’s where he contracted it.

It’s not even a question.
He could very well be a false positive and test negative within a few days....either way will have to be on quarantine for awhile

Bingo.

bubble. Period.
This is BS. You do not know what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back