PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cam Newton Tests Positive; Out for KC game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Insanity

Stidham time? Or do we even have a game? Shouldn't there be a quarantine for all who've had contact with Cam?

i saw. is it 2 weeks or 3 weeks he has to sit out? or hes fine unless he gets a neg test

Man. Was really looking forwards to seeing what the Offense could do on Sunday. Get well soon Cam. Time for Hoyer or Stidham to step up. Imagine having to re-write the entire gameplan in 24 hours though. Yikes.

Damn. And Belichick says he spends more time at team facilities more than anyone else. Really hoping this is an isolated case.

oh ****...

Kiss the season good bye.

Never should of been a football season to begin with. Feel like this is just the beginning of a widespread outbreak throughout the league. Once it gets rolling it’ll be difficult to slow down.

Hopefully he didn't walk into the facility with symptoms and the team has a shot at being unaffected.

Never should of been a football season to begin with. Feel like this is just the beginning of a widespread outbreak throughout the league. Once it gets rolling it’ll be difficult to slow down.
I didn't think there would be one, but I was pleasantly surprised that it happened. But yeah, this is just the beginning. They completely opened things back up in my part of my state, and think it was a mistake. But whatever, we'll just have to see what happens.

• Sad
Reactions: sb1
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill