PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cam Newton: "I'm far from perfect, but loyalty, I deserve it"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think he will be gone if he loses this QB competition. He isn’t here to back anyone up.
He was signed to a backup contract by a team that made it clear to him they were still pursuing starting QBs.
There isn’t another team he would start on so if he thinks he is above being a backup he will need to retire.

You are the one who can’t walk away. When I do, you just call me back.
I bet you can’t not respond to this.

Can you two take this to a new thread in the practice squad ?

Not the biggest Cam fan in the world but he could easily be talking about something personal. Not everything is football these guys have personal lives too

Not the biggest Cam fan in the world but he could easily be talking about something personal. Not everything is football these guys have personal lives too
Possible but Cam is no social media neophyte and is no dummy.

There was absolutely a motivation behind his post.

What do you mean "going to go diva?" Diva is where he lives.
I’m not so sure about that. I mean his mannerisms, dress, etc are one thing…I couldn’t care less.

But to this point as a NEP he has been a good teammate.
Hopefully that doesn’t change

They let the GOAT go
Which reminds me,

March, 2001:

Robert Kraft: "Drew Bledsoe has a chance to be remembered in Boston like Ted Williams, Bill Russell and Larry Bird, each having played his entire career in the city.

"I remember feeling sad when Bobby Orr left," Kraft said of the NHL Hall of Famer who left Boston for Chicago near the end of his career. "I saw this as an opportunity to sign one of the great Patriots for the rest of his career."

...and Tom Brady didn't earn this treatment?

"I too prefer the old logo." -Robert Kraft, February 1994 after purchasing the team

"Oh dear, I hope and pray for it, but it's out of my hands. It's beyond my control. It's above my pay grade. I'm only the owner. What can I do?"

Pathetic, really pathetic. As silly as his g-----d hats.

Which reminds me,

March, 2001:

Robert Kraft: "Drew Bledsoe has a chance to be remembered in Boston like Ted Williams, Bill Russell and Larry Bird, each having played his entire career in the city.

"I remember feeling sad when Bobby Orr left," Kraft said of the NHL Hall of Famer who left Boston for Chicago near the end of his career. "I saw this as an opportunity to sign one of the great Patriots for the rest of his career."

...and Tom Brady didn't earn this treatment?

"I too prefer the old logo." -Robert Kraft, February 1994 after purchasing the team

"Oh dear, I hope and pray for it, but it's out of my hands. It's beyond my control. It's above my pay grade. I'm only the owner. What can I do?"

I mean we all know Bob has no spine like when he sold out Brady for deflategate and folds under adversity, so this is totally on brand. But he was also brilliant to hire BB and also rebuilt the franchise.

Accurate. I can't stand Deus. He's a condescending know it-all.

Most can't stand Andy but the reality is he and I see eye to eye on many football related matters.

I'm sure there are posters who don't like me either.

The board is kinda like hanging out at the loc tavern. Some people you want to have a few beers with and some you'd rather wish went home when you arrive.

Who would send Bob Ross home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes